Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1467 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

repub debate

is anyone else watching this? so far they keep going back to Romney, Newt and Sanatorium :wtf: over and over. what a joke. The only moments of sanity are Ron Paul and John Huntsman and those are extremely brief. pizza boy and that one chick wants to return to torture and the crowd applauded. :wtf: so in summary, CBS sux. big surprise, hu? first debate I've actually watched now I know why.
    boaz Reviewed by boaz on . repub debate is anyone else watching this? so far they keep going back to Romney, Newt and Sanatorium :wtf: over and over. what a joke. The only moments of sanity are Ron Paul and John Huntsman and those are extremely brief. pizza boy and that one chick wants to return to torture and the crowd applauded. :wtf: so in summary, CBS sux. big surprise, hu? first debate I've actually watched now I know why. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

repub debate

now they're not even showing it on my station, not on CSPAN or any of the cable "news" network. must not be very important.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

repub debate

Hey there Boaz, I don't start watching them until I am bored of all the other 200 plus channels I have!! But, will take a look in once the dust settles with all the scandals, etc! pr

repub debate

perhaps this will help!
    Politics A look at key moments in Republican debate
    Sat, 12 Nov 2011 21:57:14 -0500

SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) â?? Key moments in Saturday night's Republican presidential debate:
    ___
    IRAN:
    Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney warned that only his administrati... Full Story

repub debate

Ron Paul got a grand total of 90 seconds on air during the entire 90 minute debate. :wtf: they REALLY don't want him heard. yet another reason to vote for him, show the old media how meaningless they are today.

repub debate

Serendipity, just love it! pr

repub debate

hello. Ron Paul believes the war on drugs has been a waste of time, and tax payer money;...and the Patriot Act is unpatriotic. his constitutional stance scares the incumbent political crime scene to the bone. the debates are only a sound bite forum. Ron Paul resonates well, everywhere he has a chance to speak. auditing the Federal Reserve, and legalizing medical cannabis nationwide: are two good reasons to vote for him. listen to him, and hear some more.