Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1447 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SO OR patient needs grower

Quote Originally Posted by d4v1dc
    Looking for an experienced grower in southern oregon, medford area to take on a patient. Been having a rough time looking so hopefully this might work
    You know after accepting all the help and freebies you would think a simple call back is in order. We needed to fill your spot and cannot hold it open indefinitely. You don't want to be labeled as user or scammer here in the local community. Here in southern Oregon we have a very large trustworthy community. Thank you.
    *disclaimer*
    ***With any agreement to compensate the caregiver or grower for costs associated with assisting my medical use of marijuana
    Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances.***

2.   Advertisements

negativeempire, I apologize for not getting back to you. I had a very nice chat with you and was very grateful for the samples you offered upfront. Unfortunately, (probably due to my immaturity) I was hesitant to call back because I did not find the medication the type I am looking for. I did not want to get in to a discussion about it, but I should have at least let you know. You are the only one who has offered me a "freebie" and for that I thank you, but I am not spending my time trying to get something for nothing and abusing this system. I am just not quite sure what I want to do yet.

D, please check out this site, it has lots of information for you! Click on links and explore!Oregon | The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation, THCF Medical Clinics, THC Foundation, Medical Marijuana Doctors, Medical Marijuana Referrals, Medical Marijuana Card, Grants Pass Medical Marijuana Clinics, Portland Medical Marijuana Clinics, Oregon Medical
    The map doesn't show much east of Medford, perhaps you will discover, via email or phone, what you are looking for. Lots of information here! If you phoned them and did not get the response you desired, you may re-try, in case you don't find a link you are looking for! You may phone again and get someone else. I found them extremely resourceful. Sure hope this helps!

Go to the bottom of the page! It shows a Medford link for you!

Most of the M.D.'s offices do have a list of where to go. Don't be shy just ask for info of what you want. There are 'grow' clinics and you may have to go to one, to find what you need for your medicine. Good Luck to you! pr

Quote Originally Posted by d4v1dc
    negativeempire, I apologize for not getting back to you. I had a very nice chat with you and was very grateful for the samples you offered upfront. Unfortunately, (probably due to my immaturity) I was hesitant to call back because I did not find the medication the type I am looking for. I did not want to get in to a discussion about it, but I should have at least let you know. You are the only one who has offered me a "freebie" and for that I thank you, but I am not spending my time trying to get something for nothing and abusing this system. I am just not quite sure what I want to do yet.
    Good to to hear and sorry I could not help more. Even with my access to prescription narcotics I am no drug dealer, but if you need help finding legitimate treatment or valid prescriptions for your condition I may be able to point you in the right direction. Although marijuana helps a lot some patients may need other medications as well.
    *disclaimer*
    ***With any agreement to compensate the caregiver or grower for costs associated with assisting my medical use of marijuana
    Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances.***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12