Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1577 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New to Arizona

Hello everyone, i have been an Arizona resident for a few years but lived in California and grew at home with a couple plants. I am looking to get into the business any way I can right now. i love everything about growing and am eager to learn more. if anyone is looking for someone to teach or looking to hire someone please send me a PM. Thanks
    Swanberg999 Reviewed by Swanberg999 on . New to Arizona Hello everyone, i have been an Arizona resident for a few years but lived in California and grew at home with a couple plants. I am looking to get into the business any way I can right now. i love everything about growing and am eager to learn more. if anyone is looking for someone to teach or looking to hire someone please send me a PM. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New to Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Swanberg999
    Hello everyone, i have been an Arizona resident for a few years but lived in California and grew at home with a couple plants. I am looking to get into the business any way I can right now. i love everything about growing and am eager to learn more. if anyone is looking for someone to teach or looking to hire someone please send me a PM. Thanks
    Do you have a green Card???