Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1317 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

DOH HEAD DOMINIC ZURLO HAS TENDERED RESIGNATION

hay MV have not heard anything like that but I guess it could be. but one think I do know is we will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    hay MV have not heard anything like that but I guess it could be. but one think I do know is we will never know.
    Wow, that's a heavy quote: "One think I do know is we will never know." Know what? Presumably like MV you have a computer?

The facts are widely known, and there was no attempt to hide anything. But not the resignation connection, which would seem to be baseless rumor unless confirmed. Isn't it true that between you and CFO and John Monad you know everything there is to know about the DOH? No? Maybe someone will ask Sec. Torres at the Producers meeting tomorrow (cancelled on Monday, moved to Thurs.) what happened and how the DOH will run the Medical Cannabis Program without any money or staff.

"Isn't it true that between you and CFO and John Monad you know everything there is to know about the DOH? No?" No we don't know all but if it is out there and there is a need to know I would look.Someone should ask those questions alot of money has already been deposited in the general fund at this point.As I see it don't think they should try to reopen the statute because that opens the door for the other side but maybe an amendment to it." Know what?" About the private life of someone else.

Actually, I know nothing about the DOH. All I know is what pertains to the LNPPs for which I do some work. I have supported some of the rules and defended the program and the LNPPs against some of the bashing that has taken place on this forum. I believe as patients we need to give the program time to grow. I expect in the coming years there will be a huge increase in patient numbers just as there has been for the last few years. Whether or not there will be any new producers any time soon, that is to be debated. If there is a saturation of the market with excess meds, I don't see any new producers until that changes. I also don't expect the prices to come down too far either. If the prices get too low there will be the chance that the meds will be resold just as prescription meds are being resold.

Regarding Dominick and his personal life....that is just that....it is his personal life. I had never heard anything about him being a "bear" or what that even meant until MV posted the information here. Since what I found when I googled Dominick's name was mostly MCP news, it took awhile before anything other than that appeared. Since that is pretty well buried, it could have remained that way. But some people have to make things personal and provide salacious details that no one else knows anything about just to create controversy when it should never have been posted in the first place. I work with college students and have several grandchildren who post on facebook. I tell them all the time....watch what you post or gets posted about you....you never know who will see it and it could cost you that prized job. I think, however, if Dominick was forced out due to his activities outside the office, he might have a lawsuit himself.

5.   Advertisements

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345