Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1760 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Mobile Phone (cell phone) Controlled System Video

Hi all,

Ive finally done a demo video of the mobile phone controlled system ive been working on the last several months......

Please can you take a look at it...its 30 minutes long but its the only way to explain it all.

HYDROPONICS MOBILE PHONE CONTROLLED SYSTEM - YouTube (just posted it)

Some serious advice on where I might be able to take it from here would be greatly apreciated also (I am going to be working on NFT or bubbler system and extra dosers for boosters next)

Thanks
    sinisterzane Reviewed by sinisterzane on . Mobile Phone (cell phone) Controlled System Video Hi all, Ive finally done a demo video of the mobile phone controlled system ive been working on the last several months...... Please can you take a look at it...its 30 minutes long but its the only way to explain it all. HYDROPONICS MOBILE PHONE CONTROLLED SYSTEM - YouTube (just posted it) Some serious advice on where I might be able to take it from here would be greatly apreciated also (I am going to be working on NFT or bubbler system and extra dosers for boosters next) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

sz, welcome to the site and thanks for the contribution! I had a bit of trouble playing the video without it stalling, most likely my laptop and memory. From what I could see, it is totally awesome!

Very ingenious! Thanks for your contribution! I just love it and particularly the concept! pr

welcome Zane, f'n awesome video. I am inspired to do the same now.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

how do you program all that stuff?? did you write your own software?? this is just too f'n cool!!!
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

I am now looking into putting a GPS unit on it (hidden) so if someone turns the unit off or cuts the power it will engage and I will see where it is

Hi all,

I have made a basic website detailing the new up and coming system

remotehydroponics.com

Thanks

Ahhh... I see you're a brilliant techno-freak! I'll be keeping my eye on you in hopes you design a security system to keep & eye on outdoor grow gardens wherever you are from your cell phone screen. I know you can do it from a computer with cam, but I haven't seen anything like that compatible with cell phones yet. Maybe I've just missed it. Anyway, this is awesome! Keep up the good work!
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.