Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1692 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

med card eligibility

Sup, and no paddle
    Does anyone know if you are still eligible, when in cancer remission? I am 2 years out from Prostate cancer removal and Am not considered cured
    by my surgeon until a 5 year remission. I have to have quarterly tests, to see if it has a recurrence, plus have suffered fron insomnia since operation. I live on Maui
    pawsybear Reviewed by pawsybear on . med card eligibility Sup, and no paddle Does anyone know if you are still eligible, when in cancer remission? I am 2 years out from Prostate cancer removal and Am not considered cured by my surgeon until a 5 year remission. I have to have quarterly tests, to see if it has a recurrence, plus have suffered fron insomnia since operation. I live on Maui Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

med card eligibility

Pawsybear, welcome to the site. Sorry to hear of your diagnosis, but glad to hear, you most likely beat it!

Certainly, insominia is a good reason for a req. I am sure Weezerd will check in on this thread, from HI, as well! Perhaps, some local advice for you! Good luck and hope you are growing. I understand the climate is excellent for a grow there! pr

med card eligibility

thanks gentsI'm cool with the diagnosis. just curious about the remission angle. Hydro, yea, what you said!!!

med card eligibility

Pawsybear, I wish I could say, mmj cures prostate cancer. I don't know anyone that could.

The 'remission angle' is that you are getting regular checks and it has not returned. We all have cancer cells in our blood. At which point it may become 'active' is anyones guess. One thing I can tell you for sure, though. Sugar feeds cancer cells and you will want to control your 'munchies' to healthy snacks!

Two years into 'remission' is a very good standard! Keep it up! And keep us posted! Take Care and hope some folks from HI check in here to offer any 'local' assistance! :thumbsup: pr

med card eligibility

I,m thinking that when i see the Doc, they make their call on the whole pkg, mine is fairly aggressive. I personally think they got it all, post pathology indicates that but I do have gleason 9 so if some cells got out..... Im 68 went thru the 60''s so am familiar with the munchies.... Thanks for the tip though, I am doing it all to fight it, diet, exercise, lidat I wil see the med card doc in two weeks and keep you posted, thanks again the wife came up with the tag,I can handle!!