Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1450 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

week 5 on this girl

well I know I've over fertilized this girl, but I've only been giving her water for about a week or so now, but I don't know if she is growing still or not. Their all suppose to be New York City Diesel, but I don't think they are, I think some other seeds might of gotten in there. But as long as their medical grade and not the run of the mill street weed, then I'll be happy. But I'm wondering if I should harvest this girl or not.

Attachment 279875Attachment 279874Attachment 279876

But I do have to admit, she looks a little sticky. And they look a hell of a lot better than my other 2 harvest, but it's a constant learning experience, and I'm having the time of my life watching these girls grow.
    rcpilot04401 Reviewed by rcpilot04401 on . week 5 on this girl well I know I've over fertilized this girl, but I've only been giving her water for about a week or so now, but I don't know if she is growing still or not. Their all suppose to be New York City Diesel, but I don't think they are, I think some other seeds might of gotten in there. But as long as their medical grade and not the run of the mill street weed, then I'll be happy. But I'm wondering if I should harvest this girl or not. 279875279874279876 But I do have to admit, she looks a Rating: 5
    We the willing, lead by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

2.   Advertisements

week 5 on this girl

It looks good to me; for only 5 weeks...:thumbsup:

most plant buds really bulk-up at 6-10 weeks....good things come to he who waits..:stoned: