Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1702 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Martial Law bill PASSED.

Martial Law Rule In Bill - Fox News - Debt Ceiling - YouTube

Dose anybody else get sick to their stomach like me(if your a conspiracy theorist) when you watch their act how they go about talking about stuff...like how they let you know but then switch topics, Or retract statements, Talk like its a bad thing but yet "shit happens what can you do attitude" All the little tricks they do, even while they have guests on their shows Like Ron Paul and try to side wind him.

the personalities they use when trying to feed the public this bullshit...it just makes me sick. Its so obvious.

Like how he brings up the bill called martial law, but yet theres gotta be a ruleing on it, but yet they ARE going to pass it, and then she says well whats the hold up... its like they have the whole conversation in your brain for you...Like skipping stones...they already got 2beat for your instinctive emotion for everything to keep you rolling along.
    Trip06 Reviewed by Trip06 on . Martial Law bill PASSED. Martial Law Rule In Bill - Fox News - Debt Ceiling - YouTube Dose anybody else get sick to their stomach like me(if your a conspiracy theorist) when you watch their act how they go about talking about stuff...like how they let you know but then switch topics, Or retract statements, Talk like its a bad thing but yet "shit happens what can you do attitude" All the little tricks they do, even while they have guests on their shows Like Ron Paul and try to side wind him. the personalities they Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Martial Law bill PASSED.

Well, sometimes it is more important to vote for your Senator or Congressman. This You Tube video sure makes you think, what was or is being added? I hate how important agenda is generally passed with things totally unrelated, like fewer benefits for those depending on them! Makes you want a friend you trust to be in office! pr

Martial Law bill PASSED.

IMO, I don't think US troops will enforce martial law they way the elite would want them too.... When I raised my right hand to swear into the military, I swore to protect and defend the freedoms and liberties of American citizens....and the Constitution....not some politicians favorite coorporation....

There are too many patriotic military service members that will not look at American citizens as enemy combatants.... I'm sure there will be some unthinkable incidents at first but the truth of the matter will come to light....and once it does, the military will be on our side....

One things for sure, the Veterans group I'm with have plans for the area where I live in the event martial law is ever declared....and my bags are packed, I'm ready to serve again....if I ever have to.... OORAH....KILL....

CGI::::::

Martial Law bill PASSED.

unless I'm missing something they are talking about Congressional Martial Law, which is different than general Martial Law. right? I think this means they suspended the congressional rules during deliberation of the bill or something, not rolling out the tanks, but I could be wrong. maybe they are trying to get us used to the term, kinda like "the nuclear option" that they also refer to at times in Congress.

I was living in L.A. during the riots and got to experience Martial Law first hand. I was out riding my motorcycle during curfew :rastasmoke: and spotted the column of National Guard troops coming up San Vincente towards south central. I just set there and watched them go by, giving a salute every now and then. :jointsmile: thought about following them but thought no that might be pushing it so I went home and watched the news.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Martial Law bill PASSED.

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    unless I'm missing something they are talking about Congressional Martial Law, which is different than general Martial Law. right? ----Probably would've helped me know had I watched the posted clip before posting :jointsmile:....hahahahahahaha....

I was living in L.A. during the riots and got to experience Martial Law first hand. I was out riding my motorcycle during curfew :rastasmoke: and spotted the column of National Guard troops coming up San Vincente towards south central. I just set there and watched them go by, giving a salute every now and then. :jointsmile: thought about following them but thought no that might be pushing it so I went home and watched the news.
    Small world boaz - My dad was one of the Ntional Guardmen that was called in to LA during that time.... Rodney King....can't we all just get along....

Martial Law bill PASSED.

See I dont think its gonna be "martial Law" how martial law is generally thought of....To me this is part of a Way bigger agenda...There would be no point to try and impose Martial Law on the USA, logisticaly its just Impossible..and for what Point? They dont have the hearts and minds of the people..Its not like Small Germany or Russia where the people grew up in a police state and its "part of their everyday life" where they have nothing and accept it to live... IMHO this is nothing more than suttle desencitization to aclimate us to things starting to come apart at the seams.

Really theres nothing can be done but be self-reliant and stead-fast.

Martial Law bill PASSED.

Yeah this is not the Marshall Law that we're all worried about, its just about changing congressional rules which is bad enough. Read and pass a bill on the same day? LOL To begin with bills do not get read in the house, they pass on that part of the process. And one day is not enough for the congressional staff to read the bills and inform there congressmen what is in them. A lot of people are under the assumption congressmen actually read the bills, they don't. That would cut into "T" time at the local country club and hitting up lobbyists for money too much. Then there's that issue of transperancy a lot of people have been talking about. No time for anyone to read whats in the bills which is why we ended up with the bail outs and Patriot Act. Congressmen were too stupid to read the bills before they voted on them.
    Get out there and protest next summer. This is just more examples of an attempt to circumvent the democratic process. Its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Martial Law bill PASSED.

Quote Originally Posted by CanGroIt
    Small world boaz - My dad was one of the Ntional Guardmen that was called in to LA during that time.... Rodney King....can't we all just get along....

that is cool, I may have saluted your dad that morning, lol. I can say at least that time, no one was complaining about martial law and curfew, they just wanted to take out the people that were shooting at firemen and shit. pretty crazy time. L.A. was never a dull moment. :rastasmoke:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Martial Law bill PASSED.

Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420
    Yeah this is not the Marshall Law that we're all worried about, its just about changing congressional rules which is bad enough. Read and pass a bill on the same day? LOL To begin with bills do not get read in the house, they pass on that part of the process. And one day is not enough for the congressional staff to read the bills and inform there congressmen what is in them. A lot of people are under the assumption congressmen actually read the bills, they don't. That would cut into "T" time at the local country club and hitting up lobbyists for money too much. Then there's that issue of transperancy a lot of people have been talking about. No time for anyone to read whats in the bills which is why we ended up with the bail outs and Patriot Act. Congressmen were too stupid to read the bills before they voted on them.
    Get out there and protest next summer. This is just more examples of an attempt to circumvent the democratic process. Its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
    sad but true. I hope these protests can turn into votes like the Tea Party did, might help somewhat but the whole thing is just rigged anymore, hu? it is discouraging.
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Martial Law bill PASSED.

Im ready for anything Up to and including an apocalypse. Im ready to flee to the mountains Long term If I have to lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast