Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1549 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Martial Law bill PASSED.

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    sad but true. I hope these protests can turn into votes like the Tea Party did, might help somewhat but the whole thing is just rigged anymore, hu? it is discouraging.
    Yeah but vote for who? The only one running that has any concept of constitutional law is Ron Paul. Which is funny because he's about the only congressman that isn't an attorney.lol

2.   Advertisements

Martial Law bill PASSED.

Dosnt that speak Volumes about the current state of things? One friggn guy who knows its right to play by the rules. Just One guy in are whole government..(I dont trust him either tho.)

Martial Law bill PASSED.

One of the best things we could do is to quit electing attorneys to public office. I never vote for anyone that was an attorney.

Martial Law bill PASSED.

just been reading the above about martial law and how someone said us troops wouldn't enforce it, i'm not from america but do remember watching a documentary on how the american army were drafting foreigners into their army and i recon it's for that reason, to enforce laws in which american soldiers wouldn't, could be wrong but keep an eye out for it, also i never watch fox and rarely watch cnn but i do watch rt news regularly and believe it to be more truthful than the others including euro news

peace and goodwill onto others

Martial Law bill PASSED.

Quote Originally Posted by stelth stoner
    just been reading the above about martial law and how someone said us troops wouldn't enforce it, i'm not from america but do remember watching a documentary on how the american army were drafting foreigners into their army and i recon it's for that reason, to enforce laws in which american soldiers wouldn't, could be wrong but keep an eye out for it, also i never watch fox and rarely watch cnn but i do watch rt news regularly and believe it to be more truthful than the others including euro news

peace and goodwill onto others
    I too watch Russia Today for most of my mainstream news. They are far more balanced and indepth than any of the regular shysters.
    Wouldn't hold too much hope about having US soldiers make the right decisions if things take a turn for the worse. Any decision making skills are beat out of them during boot camp. There will be a few that might stand down, but the majority will just do what they're told to do.

Martial Law bill PASSED.

hello. it's weird to me, but i am not entirely opposed to martial law. there could come a time when mass insanity makes being in public more difficult for authority to round up (not slaughter) the criminally insane. arm yourselves, fight for gun ownership rights, and stay inside- could be a good thing. abuse of power in a sane world would be counter productive to profits: and short lived. still the whole concept is creepy. a sane world remains relative. legal weed could end the need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12