Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1702 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

(Cover up)Bush caught Lieing about 9/11

Bush Caught Lying About September 11th - YouTube
    Trip06 Reviewed by Trip06 on . (Cover up)Bush caught Lieing about 9/11 Bush Caught Lying About September 11th - YouTube Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Rumsfeld slips up and admits flight 93 shot down - YouTube

oooops. that wasn't part of the script.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

We'll never know the truth about 9-11, its that transperancy thing.
    But we have enough evidence to know that Iraqi's had absolutely nothing to do with it and probably was a CIA backed plan pulled by CIA's agents in Al Quaeda. Al Quaeda was a terrorist group that the CIA and MI6 started in the 80's to kick the ruskies out of AFghanistan. The CIA needs Afghanistan because they receive an enormous amount of revenue from protection and sales of the worlds largest heroin operation. They did the same thing with coke in Nicaraugua and Columbia.
    Then the Bush clan decides to target Afghanistan. Who knows the real reason because the CIA does not talk to the commander in chief. Then France is concerned about there main supplier of oil in libya so the CIA brings Al Quaeda in to topple the Quaddafi government. Again for no common sense reason that we can detect. Now we have armed Al Quaeda again just like we did in Afghanistan and now we will end at war with them too in a couple of years.
    13 of the 19 terrorists of 9-11 came from Saudi Arabia, our bestest buddy in the middle east. We should have bombed them and took the oil.

from what I understand "Al Quaeda" means the base and is literally a database of names we come up with in the Ruskie/Afgan conflict and has morphed into a database of who we call whenever we need some terror in the world to push the public opinion. I've never believed that we couldn't have taken out Bin Laden at any time we wanted, even back when Clinton was launching missles at him, I can't believe they could actually miss without trying. it seems to be All about the drug routes. :twocents:

from what I've read Quaddafi was going demand payment for oil in gold instead of US bank cartel paper. the people that print our money and then charges us to borrow it could never allow that to happen. the old media has the US public absolutely brain washed. I think our only hope is the new media but I'm not too hopeful to be honest. a LOT of Americans are just plain stupid. :twocents:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Yes Quadaffi was even going to start a national gold currency. Which is probably the real reason for the regime change. It would have been CIA backed which means the bankers. The same bankers that killed JFK because he was going to shutdown the federal reserve and start the dept of treasury printing our currency so that we would could getting ripped off on interest rates from the federal reserve. End the big banks and the central banks and then maybe we can regain control of the CIA and we might have a chance to go back to a free society.
    The CIA has been caught red handed a couple times moving large amounts of heroin and cocaine. Some of the largest amounts was when they moving it into Los Angeles in the late 80's. People have to realize there is no rule of law any more. When you have a sitting US president send an assination order out on an Amerikan citizen the game is over. Its tyranny my friends. The president is now judge, jury and executioner.

Truth is we will really never know the truth of anything...All we can do is speculate for entertainment purposes...Its just lullzy to me that sooo many people are just completely desencitized to how blatenly ludacriss this staged freak show of an act the media puts on. Shit used to worry me then I got self reliant and prepared for anything.

Thats about all you can do is prepare for the inevitable collapse of the economy. Protesting will help escalate the problem and bring it to a head, but nothing meaningful will be done to repair what has happened to our society because of the corruption and greed. The single most important document written by man, the Bill of Rights, is being used for toilet paper any more. When you want to fight civil rights crimes you have to go to federal court and only the rich can afford to take a court action there and the results will be the same. Ask Jesse Ventura. Whats really needed is to roll all laws and the constitution it self back to prior 1900 and try to rebuild it from there. Dreaming of course, it won't happen.
    The very hard real fact is that no government has gone backward so that it can move forward. The only way from what history teaches us is that the existing system has to totally collpase in order move forward. Russia as a good example there.

i know it's a scary thought but we need a hacker or some dude with a serious grasp on computers to develop some kind of super virus that wipes out all computer memory around the world deleting 3rd world debt, terrorist databanks, military data, even simple morgage records for regular people etc maby a simultaneous world wide electro magnetic pulse, we need sheldon

Quote Originally Posted by stelth stoner
    i know it's a scary thought but we need a hacker or some dude with a serious grasp on computers to develop some kind of super virus that wipes out all computer memory around the world deleting 3rd world debt, terrorist databanks, military data, even simple morgage records for regular people etc maby a simultaneous world wide electro magnetic pulse, we need sheldon
    Won't have to. With any luck a big CME, solar flare, will wipe everything out.lol