Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Questions on Cabinet size (5 plants)

I have tons of leftover building materials and what not so I am looking to build a little cabinet to grow 5 or so plants indoors. I plan to try to keep the veg cycle somewhat short so I can keep trying out different strains and what not. I just wanted to get some suggestions on cabinet dimentions to grow 5 plants in soil through the flowering stage. Height, width, depth would be good. I plan to use lights that I can adjust to keep close to the plants. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, perhaps even some pictures of your own similar cabinets would be great. Thanks ya'll and hopefully I'll have some good pics for ya soon.
    Minnesnowta Reviewed by Minnesnowta on . Questions on Cabinet size (5 plants) I have tons of leftover building materials and what not so I am looking to build a little cabinet to grow 5 or so plants indoors. I plan to try to keep the veg cycle somewhat short so I can keep trying out different strains and what not. I just wanted to get some suggestions on cabinet dimentions to grow 5 plants in soil through the flowering stage. Height, width, depth would be good. I plan to use lights that I can adjust to keep close to the plants. Any suggestions would be greatly Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Questions on Cabinet size (5 plants)

Check out, you tube, or google, on how to build a Marijuana cabinet. I saw one made out of 4-4'x8' ply wood one time. Just a thought. Don't forget to paint it first, before putting it togeather, or what ever kind of lineing you plan on useing. Good luck, and happy growing.