Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1889 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

A glass blunt???

So I was at this holloween party when my friend (who is also legal) passed me a smoking glass piece. It was long like a blunt stick but thicker. It had the same concept as a syrringe but used in a different way. You pull the end piece back and pack all the bud you feel like smoking into the wider end, so that the weed is entirely surrounded by the glass tube. You light the end like a blunt and smoke. As the ash builds up at Tue end, you push on the other end very slightly and the ash falls out leaving the still lit cherry on it. The thing stays lit the whole time we waited for our pizza(30min at least). I asked her about it and she told me it was called a glass blunt (makes sense) and they are great for ppl who don't like sticks but love smoking blunts. My question is has anyone ever used one before? I don't want to get one if its a new thing that still has kinks in it. The one she had was nice but it was only clear, do they make other colors? And WHERE can I get one? I checked with all my local shops and nobody around me seems to know what I'm talking about. Can someone point me in the right direction plz?
    prettygirlsmokes420 Reviewed by prettygirlsmokes420 on . A glass blunt??? So I was at this holloween party when my friend (who is also legal) passed me a smoking glass piece. It was long like a blunt stick but thicker. It had the same concept as a syrringe but used in a different way. You pull the end piece back and pack all the bud you feel like smoking into the wider end, so that the weed is entirely surrounded by the glass tube. You light the end like a blunt and smoke. As the ash builds up at Tue end, you push on the other end very slightly and the ash falls out Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

A glass blunt???

Here where I got my glass collection from.

chunkyglasspipes.com

Ga.