Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1525 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Ron Paul wins two straw polls in Iowa

Ron Paul wins two straw polls in Iowa | Texas on the Potomac | a Chron.com blog

Texas Rep. Ron Paul won two Republican presidential straw polls in Iowa over the weekend, CNN reported.

The Lake Jackson congressman won a poll of Iowans and a separate one of non-Iowans at a weekend convention hosted by the National Federation of Republican Assemblies, a group that bills itself as the nationā??s oldest and largest GOP volunteer group.

In the poll of 430 Iowans, Paul took 82 percent, followed by Herman Cain at 15 percent. All other Republicans polled at 1 percent or less.

:s4:

so in response the pollsters endorsed santorium?? :wtf:
    boaz Reviewed by boaz on . Ron Paul wins two straw polls in Iowa Ron Paul wins two straw polls in Iowa | Texas on the Potomac | a Chron.com blog Texas Rep. Ron Paul won two Republican presidential straw polls in Iowa over the weekend, CNN reported. The Lake Jackson congressman won a poll of Iowans and a separate one of non-Iowans at a weekend convention hosted by the National Federation of Republican Assemblies, a group that bills itself as the nationā??s oldest and largest GOP volunteer group. In the poll of 430 Iowans, Paul took 82 percent, Rating: 5
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

2.   Advertisements

It looks like Congressman Paul has a shot in Iowa. I have registered with my local Republican Party to vote for him here in Oklahoma. We'll see, I guess.

:s4:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

i like ron paul....wonder if he can write me a recommendation???

Reading what I can.......it seems Paul is the lesser of all the evils the Americans will have to vote for this time......spare the world more Obama or anyone named Mitt or Newt? Really?
    \"Are Hackers a threat? The degree of threat presented by any conduct, wether legal or illegal, depends on the actions and intent of the individual and the harm they cause.\"

Kevin Mitnick

WOW!!!! So much for it being a "Romney and Perry" race....as the mass population confusionists, I mean, the mainstream media would have everyone believe....

CGI::::::

Why Americans or their media give two squats abt. some "straw poll." How many electoral vote is Iowa, 7? Lulzy. World want see Obama the "smart" candidate debate another.....world no think Obama very smart when next to real intellectual. He phony bologna. Our media make jokes about him now.They used to love love joy joy Obama.

CNN is also reporting that there belief is that Ron will win in Iowa in 2 weeks with a 52% advantage.
    Ron is all in this time. He's ending his political career so he's going all out this time. He's not for everyone. I like him and always vote for him but his views are definitely conservative or what conservative is supposed to mean. He's the only one that has a chance to knock Obama off of his throne. If Romney wins the GOP ticket a lot of conservatives will just stay home election day and Obama wins by default.
    Look out for the dirty tricks dept.lol They'll be coming out full force in the next couple weeks. Some have already tried to brand Ron as a racist.