Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1686 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Off on Cruise, will visit when I return!

I am off on my cruise, taking some OTC for motion sickness, just in case! Other than that, guess I will find out all I need. First stop: Catalina Island and off in a 'Yellow Submarine' That should be fun. Have done the glass bottom boat, but think this Sub thing will be a little different, for me, anyway! I'll have enough fun for everyone, but have some while I am gone, anyway! pr
    painretreat Reviewed by painretreat on . Off on Cruise, will visit when I return! I am off on my cruise, taking some OTC for motion sickness, just in case! Other than that, guess I will find out all I need. First stop: Catalina Island and off in a 'Yellow Submarine' That should be fun. Have done the glass bottom boat, but think this Sub thing will be a little different, for me, anyway! I'll have enough fun for everyone, but have some while I am gone, anyway! pr:) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Have fun dude !
    Second LED grow journal: LED grow NO.2, testing the Pro-Grow 260 and Rhino Seeds Third LED grow journal: http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...k47-autos.html \"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.\" Albert Einstein

Had a friggin' blast! Thanks a Lot! Became a smuggler of white liquid in a water bottle. Has been decades since I have been able to PARTY and walk to the elevator to go home, no one had to sit drinking coffee to make sure we had a 'designated' driver.

Met a young Army Military man leaving next week for a second tour in Afganistan. His name is "Manny" (Manuel) from Hollister, CA; Please say a word of prayer for my new friend and all our 'warriors' overseas!!!

Glad to be home. Just got in and couldn't wait to pop in and say "Hi All!"

Oh, and if you need to forget about all your problems and have a nice cruise, tours of places and PARTY all night long, this is where it happens. Not that it matters, but there were no dogs at Long Beach or Mexico customs! Not that I would consider doing anything, illegal. Other than-getting no sleep in the past week! Time for rest now!

Will be looking to see anything new later on! pr

I love Santa Catalina Island! used to go there all the time and camp out or stay and party in Avalon. its hard to come back to the mainland, tho, we would usually add a day or two to our trip before we could finally make ourselves come back. :} never saw the yellow submarine, tho, that would be a trip.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Yep, was pretty cool. It seems odd, to see a large ship in the bay there! The zip lines were awesome, only new thing I saw there in the past 20 years, other than the "Yellow Submarine!" Still pretty commercial though! Was a bit surprised at all the vendors along the wharf!

Oddly, the Cruise Line charged 'double' the cost for adventures it retained from the people on the ship. Knowing the costs, I waited and just went directly to vendors and saved 50%. Always nice to save a dollar here and there! Hamburger, fries and soda=$35.00. Planning well, as I sometimes do: Took sandwiches with the people I met on the ship and took my tours with! Had fun at a low price! pr