Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1328 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

what to do....

So there's been a trhead with ssome heated discussion reguarding RO water and cancer and some other stuff.now I'm kinda new to this site, but I'm pretty sure things aren't always this way. Upon trying to share past experiance and ideas, I was met with a rude and un called for response from another respected member. Who also reverted to a little hostility. Now I was also told to " rethink" my approach on this site. What? I'm doing what I thaught this site was for, sharing ideas and information. Now I don't wanna get banned or have any problems, but I'm very offput by the way I was treated. People shouldn't get ridiculed of called names by other members just because the book they read is diff from the one you read. I want to know what to do. I hate arguing although I'm terribly stubborn and the person has many reputation points. I know all about seniority and dont want any problems, but I feel offput about the whole thing...nd what do I do about it because I really like this site?
    prettygirlsmokes420 Reviewed by prettygirlsmokes420 on . what to do.... So there's been a trhead with ssome heated discussion reguarding RO water and cancer and some other stuff.now I'm kinda new to this site, but I'm pretty sure things aren't always this way. Upon trying to share past experiance and ideas, I was met with a rude and un called for response from another respected member. Who also reverted to a little hostility. Now I was also told to " rethink" my approach on this site. What? I'm doing what I thaught this site was for, sharing ideas and information. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

what to do....

If you feel rules were broken or a line was crossed, there is a "report post" option at the bottom of every post. I encourage you to do that so threads like this don't pop up all the time.

As for any hostility around here, I will say that member in particular you dealt with has quite the track record around here lol...

Just make sure to use the search function and stay on topic, as remember, this is a medical marijuana site, and not simply an off-shoot of facebook.

IAP ~

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook