Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1698 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Conspiracy Theories

Ok so was watching the first Transformers movie tonight with my son, and the guys that were Sector 7 or whatever made me want to check some stuff out. My son, who is 10, said we should try to find some Classified Information on government cover ups. I told him it's classified and we can't find that stuff. So I wonder, does anyone know any good websites for this stuff. Not like 9/11 and Roswell or Kennedy I mean the other stuff. The stuff that's not in your face. I'm looking for technologies that we don't know about or any kind of obscure cover up.
    HomegrownInIdaho Reviewed by HomegrownInIdaho on . Conspiracy Theories Ok so was watching the first Transformers movie tonight with my son, and the guys that were Sector 7 or whatever made me want to check some stuff out. My son, who is 10, said we should try to find some Classified Information on government cover ups. I told him it's classified and we can't find that stuff. So I wonder, does anyone know any good websites for this stuff. Not like 9/11 and Roswell or Kennedy I mean the other stuff. The stuff that's not in your face. I'm looking for technologies Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Conspiracy Theories

Hi there hgi: have you read the thread: 911 was an inside job. A lot of info there with links to info. I found it very informative and then watched a program on tv that was very similar. Makes you really think! Surely, this will be a kind and informative thread, nice topic! pr

Conspiracy Theories

Snopes.com has a message board where people talk about that kind of stuff, too, I believe. I haven't been an active member of Snopes in a couple years though, so I don't know how dead their board is. But I remember it was a pretty fun place for just watching people talking about weird stuff in general. Lol.
    And if you get into the conspiracy videos on YouTube and start clicking the related links you will really get into the Twilight Zone. Just be careful about leaving comments and stuff; some of those people are nuts!

Conspiracy Theories

Yeah PR I did see that thread. The stuff on Zeit Geist makes it pretty hard to think it was not an inside job. But good looking out.
    Gia, I'll have to check it out soon. In a few days I'll be taking a little sabbatical for a little bit. But as soon as I'm back on a computer I'll be stopping back in.:thumbsup: Stay high people! :stoned:

Conspiracy Theories

HgI, have a nice vacation, work break or whatever! pr

BTW, I conspire to: toke the best, buy the best and share the best! Have a good day!

Conspiracy Theories

Well ty much. It's more of a poor break. While waiting on my next job to come through, fundage has ran a little short. So it's more like getting my cable and internet shut off for a few weeks. I'm not that concerned though, it's my kids that are getting ready to have a conniption fit. Hell, we didn't even have internet when I was a kid. But cable was free for us. Remember the scrambler boxes? Oh yeah! So it could happen tonight or tomorrow or Friday for all I know. Dig the edit PR. You have a good day too.

Conspiracy Theories

Hey let us know when you get back. :thumbsup:

Conspiracy Theories

For sure!

Conspiracy Theories

GG, gonna miss you and hope things get better for you! Nice to see your concern is your children.

I sure remember the old 'boxes' etc! pr

Conspiracy Theories

Quote Originally Posted by HomegrownInIdaho
    Ok so was watching the first Transformers movie tonight with my son, and the guys that were Sector 7 or whatever made me want to check some stuff out. My son, who is 10, said we should try to find some Classified Information on government cover ups. I told him it's classified and we can't find that stuff. So I wonder, does anyone know any good websites for this stuff. Not like 9/11 and Roswell or Kennedy I mean the other stuff. The stuff that's not in your face. I'm looking for technologies that we don't know about or any kind of obscure cover up.
    I could tell you, but then I'd hafta kill you.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast