Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1631 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Before You Vote in 2012, Watch This....

Thanks boaz.... Great vid!!! It's hard for me to understand how things didn't change back when these things were ever so apparent....

CGI::::::

some good links, too. check out the Former CIA Agents Message to America. great idea, tax the federal reserve at 0.0006 until we put them out of business for good. doubles our national federal income tax revenues and no tax bs for us. blog that and shit. :rastasmoke:

Former CIA Agent's Message to America - WATCH NOW - YouTube
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

3.   Advertisements

Did someone say "Federal Reserve"? Please don't use such profanity! Not Federal, not even part of it. Just a privately held Corp which has the power over our finances. Tax the Federal Reserve?, great idea, don't know how we would do that though. This is NOT a democracy, but a plutocracy, not control by the many, but control by the money. The only golden rule they know is, he who has the gold makes the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    well, in fairness to cowboys.. :jointsmile: I've got to admit I kinda like Rick Perry as a person, he seems like the kinda guy I could drink a beer with and go coon hunting with or something but I wouldn't vote for him for President. My friends down in Texas like him but they liked shrub too so what do they know? :rastasmoke:

I like to watch Carl Rove on FNC, he has a plan for all the canidates. his message to Paul's supporters is that we are all preaching to choir. we need to reach out to others in the Repubs and convince, too. Maybe he needs a big shiny cowboy belt buckle.. :jointsmile: or a dog and truck..
    Smoking Regs in Texas> You not know right Texans lulz. Huge Distribution hub.HUGE. Not to mention anyone can order the dank online now from anywhere and send to any foreclosure in your surrounding neighborhoods. So easy it funny. Maybe hispanic smugglers smoke shite pot?

Hemporer:

You state quite clearly that "All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only, anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional" yet you say that 95% of what you post is from personal experience. No disrespect but where are you? Fyi, I know what u mean when its "Fictitious" BUT.......

Sic Semper Tyrannus

:s4:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Will;

Not too many folks know about this, early 1900's on a certain island a deal was struck making big private banks "PIMPS" to the masses & the Federal Reserve was born. Good for you bro

Sic Semer Tyrannus

:s4:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Thank you for the video post!

videos are usually pretty badass again thx.

videos are always bada**

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123