Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Before You Vote in 2012, Watch This....

Before You Vote in 2012, Watch This! - YouTube

We all know our system is broken.... However it works perfectly well for those "1%ers" and not so well for the rest of us.... Is there anything that we can really do to stop this corrupt machine???

CGI::::::
    CanGroIt Reviewed by CanGroIt on . Before You Vote in 2012, Watch This.... Before You Vote in 2012, Watch This! - YouTube We all know our system is broken.... However it works perfectly well for those "1%ers" and not so well for the rest of us.... Is there anything that we can really do to stop this corrupt machine??? CGI:::::: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Telling people the government is "1%ers", is disrespectful to all motorcycle club members in the world. Motorcycle club members refer to them selfs as "one percenters"(1%).

Quote Originally Posted by canadianhemperor
    Telling people the government is "1%ers", is disrespectful to all motorcycle club members in the world. Motorcycle club members refer to them selfs as "one percenters"(1%).
    ^^Is that something you read about too???

Here's what you're not understanding CH, it's not the government that is the 1%....but the people who run our government.... The so called "elite".... You should know exactly what I'm talking about before throwing in your :twocents:....

And as far as disrespecting Motorcycle Club members around the world....stfu.... Don't twist my words.... My fellow club members wouldn't give two shits if I described these "elite" as 1%ers....

I got everything you said. Just wanted to state the fact that they do refer to themselves as 1%ers. the elite is the problem it's true . But the system(government) it's all corrupted. So to me they are all the same. Just the way they continue to support a corrupted "elite" and system , shows they are no better than them. Since the system was created , they knew it would not work and forced it on us anyway. So voting for 1 candidate or the other wont change the way they run it. It's a shame we have to watch this and cant do anything more about it . Than try to voice our opinion and make people realize how corrupted the system really is. And just want to add that my respect for motorcycle club members is for everything they have done for mj(avalability,growing tech...) ,not for their criminal acts. I just want to say I am sorry for the argument we had last time on the other thread. I dont want to fight with you anymore.

Hey CH.... The last thing I want to do is spend time arguing with someone on here.... The thing about Can.com and the dedicated users is that we try at all costs NOT to post material that we have not experienced first hand.... If you read it somewhere, at least state that you read it somewhere....especially when it comes to growing related knowledge....

And CH, don't get so defensive when someone challenges something you've posted.... We aren't trying to subvertly say something personal about you, we don't know you....we just want to know where you got your facts.... Since the last time we communicated, i've seen a few things that i've wanted to ask where you got the info from but refrained to avoid an arguement.... But now that we agree not to argue, I will be asking for some CH edumacation when I don't follow/agree.... I look forward to our discussions....

I was new on this forum and I know now what people expect from a post . This forum is very different thant other ones. And I try to mention it now when it's not first hand experience. But 95% of what I post is from personal experience. And the methods of growing I used are very effective and simple. They are to me and I try to make it easy for the noobs. So sometimes I dont give too much details, so I dont confuse them from the start. And I know that can be frustrating for master growers. There is a lot of people on this forum who are not from the usa and there understanding of english can vary from one to the other. try to keep that in mind. You can challenge my views, just make it clear for me so I understand what you are challenging about my post, so I dont get confused. I look foward to reading your posts in the future.

CH::::::

:jointsmile:....:thumbsup:....

Quote Originally Posted by CanGroIt
    Before You Vote in 2012, Watch This! - YouTube

We all know our system is broken.... However it works perfectly well for those "1%ers" and not so well for the rest of us.... Is there anything that we can really do to stop this corrupt machine???

I agree with narrator, a 90% share of the heroin market is fuckin crazy, especially when you consider they only had a 10% market share before we took them over. mission accomplished? it seems to be all about the drug routes, from Vietnam and Cambodia to Afhgan, Bosnia, Mena, etc. I read an interesting write up one time that I'll post if I can find that explains how controlling the drug markets are a strategic advantage. It doesn't really judge it it just explains it from their perspective.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Quote Originally Posted by canadianhemperor
    I took that as a joke and a pretty funny one. no offense to anyone.

it is true, I saw it on the History Channel, :jointsmile: after WWII all these motorcycle clubs full of Veterans began popping up all over the country and one journalist wrote that most of them were okay, it was only about 1% that were bad apples, so a few wise guys like "The Booze Riders" started calling themselves the 1%ers and made badges with it and shit. :smokin:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

^^yeah 1%ers are the baddest of the bad. 1%ers are the "outlaw" gangs like clubs like the Pagans, Hells Angles, Warlocks, etc. They are the 1% that defend a club no matter what it takes.. Some wear patches and ink that say "outlaw" and "1%", those ones are the ones you never want to see if you are in a rival club. To wear those patches is some serious shit not taken lightly... And only the criminal MCs are referred to as 1%er as Boaz has kinda said... Veterans were the founders of a few of the clubs mentioned but I forget what ones, I think Warlocks was started by a few vets.

I work next to a biker store and am friends with a bunch of the people from there, see many of these club colors come in while we are chilling out back, luckily not at the same times yet...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast