Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1695 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Before You Vote in 2012, Watch This....

sorry to get off topic but correction I was thinking of the "Boozefighters" earlier and they never claimed to be 1%ers that would all come later. they were "the original wild ones" and raise money for charity and stuff now a days.

Boozefighters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CanGroIt
    Before You Vote in 2012, Watch This! - YouTube

We all know our system is broken.... However it works perfectly well for those "1%ers" and not so well for the rest of us.... Is there anything that we can really do to stop this corrupt machine???

CGI::::::
    good question. wish I knew that answer, too.

here is an interesting link, I don't know much about it but it seems to sum it all up.

http://www.serendipity.li/
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Thank YOu Boaz for the informative links and great info! Really appreciate it! Certainly gives us a lot to think about. Must admit, I did view a lot of the YouTube adjacent to the 'Before You Vote. . ." Just loved it. Not much new, but was nice to see fact based reports. Plus, a inference of the "crotch salute" which is the incentive for the following statement. My (former P.O.W. of Viet Nam and retired military) brother-in-law received his first 'registration' confirmation yesterday! After he opened it he said, "Watch out Obama, here I come!" Wish we could all feel that powerful after registering. Unfortunately, I have been voting since the age was lowered to include me! And I do not feel that much power! Nor, do I agree with his political facts. But, he is open to hear real ones!

I do hope everyone here does vote. Would be nice to have a Real Candidate this coming election. But, what is said and done, continue through the years--Polar Opposite! pr

^ yeah, I planning on registering as a Rebub so I can vote for Congressman Paul. :s4: but our primary isn't until April so don't know if my vote will do much, he needs to win Iowa and South Carolina. Repubs are a strange breed, I can't understand why they haven't nominated him years ago. I guess he's just over everyones head. they would rather have a cowboy or something.
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

No more cowboys! I believe in CA we can now vote in ROP and GOP primary! Should be interesting! pr

well, in fairness to cowboys.. :jointsmile: I've got to admit I kinda like Rick Perry as a person, he seems like the kinda guy I could drink a beer with and go coon hunting with or something but I wouldn't vote for him for President. My friends down in Texas like him but they liked shrub too so what do they know? :rastasmoke:

I like to watch Carl Rove on FNC, he has a plan for all the canidates. his message to Paul's supporters is that we are all preaching to choir. we need to reach out to others in the Repubs and convince, too. Maybe he needs a big shiny cowboy belt buckle.. :jointsmile: or a dog and truck..
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

I sort of get the impression that a big old texas sized belt buckle would knock the little guy over though. lol

^ :jointsmile: maybe a 10 gallon hat, then. but seriously, I think his problem is he is going up against the war mongering industrial complex and their noise machine known as "the media". thats always going to be a tuff slog.
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

bring \'em all home.

[/align]

bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast