Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1943 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ruidoso Non Profit opening

Unfortunately, the Ruidoso producer is not liked by some of the growers in the area because the producer is seen as a threat to their business. Many false rumors have been spread by these individuals in what can only be assumed as business protectionism. If you will check the news or even the courts, which are public record, there have been no growing related arrests whatsover except for a large federal raid where California marijuana was being shipped in; with its roots beginning in Texas and a Texas confidential informant giving information to police, leading to the Ruidoso search. Ruidoso is a small town and the producer is well aware of whom is spreading the rumors. Those people are still growing and distributing which is a contradiction to the the rumor in and of itself.

Oh, and patients from Las Cruces do not have to go through the border checkpoint when they LEAVE Ruidoso, meaning medicine can go from Ruidoso to Las Cruces. The only border checkpoint is going TO Ruidoso from Las Cruces, where you do have to go through the check. So paients in Las Cruces can take themselves without medicine through the border stop to purchase medicine in Ruidoso, and encounter no border checkpoint going home.

3.   Advertisements

There is definitely not a checkpoint going back to Cruces, i travel that route often......

Quote Originally Posted by Compassion be kind
    Unfortunately, the Ruidoso producer is not liked by some of the growers in the area because the producer is seen as a threat to their business. Many false rumors have been spread by these individuals in what can only be assumed as business protectionism. If you will check the news or even the courts, which are public record, there have been no growing related arrests whatsover except for a large federal raid where California marijuana was being shipped in; with its roots beginning in Texas and a Texas confidential informant giving information to police, leading to the Ruidoso search. Ruidoso is a small town and the producer is well aware of whom is spreading the rumors. Those people are still growing and distributing which is a contradiction to the the rumor in and of itself.
    So,you are saying no calls were made to DOH or anyone else after you and/or your wife befriended certain folks and observed their grows? I seems like an unhappy "coincidence" that inspection was made right after that by a DOH that was at that time underfunded and understaffed......

Why would someone want to drive to Ruidoso from Las Cruces to get medication when they could just get it in Las Cruces and save the gas?

Has anyone bought from the ruidoso producer? If so what did you think about the price they have for the medicine..??? :hippy:

Whats the price? checked there web site but no price shown.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOBuds
    So,you are saying no calls were made to DOH or anyone else after you and/or your wife befriended certain folks and observed their grows? I seems like an unhappy "coincidence" that inspection was made right after that by a DOH that was at that time underfunded and understaffed......
    There was no reporting made on our behalf. I thought I made that clear last time you made these accusations, in a private setting. Come see us Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m at 1216 Mechem Drive if you want to discuss anything else.

There was no reporting made on our behalf. I thought I made that clear last time you made these accusations, in a private setting. Come see us Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m at 1216 Mechem Drive if you want to discuss anything else.
    what are your prices?

Oh, and patients from Las Cruces do not have to go through the border checkpoint when they LEAVE Ruidoso, meaning medicine can go from Ruidoso to Las Cruces. The only border checkpoint is going TO Ruidoso from Las Cruces, where you do have to go through the check. So paients in Las Cruces can take themselves without medicine through the border stop to purchase medicine in Ruidoso, and encounter no border checkpoint going home.
    But why would the patients in Las Cruces need to travel to Ruidoso in the first place when there is medicinal grade cannabis available to them? Certainly the prices are not that much less to justify the time and cost of gas, are they? If the patients in Dona Ana County don't support the producer there, then there is a good possibility that they won't be in business very long. I haven't heard anything negative about the quality of the medicine coming from them, only the fact that they have been out of medicine at various times. So if the patients on the east side of the checkpoints buy from the Ruidoso producer and the patients to the west buy from the Las Cruces producer, none of them need to worry about the checkpoints. Right?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast