Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reoccurring Number

For some reason I have always felt some sort of comfort in odd numbers. Don't know why but I do. Throughout my life the number 17 has always popped up. Earlier this year me and my friend stopped in at some little lake and rented a john boat for a day of fishing. the boat was 17. The other day a dude on fear factor ate 17 cockroaches, later on another show some kid opened a book to chapter 17. It happens kinda often, just random shit. Anyone else have a like a life number or whatever. Like a stalking number. Or am I just usually way more baked than I think hahaha:stoned::smokin:
    HomegrownInIdaho Reviewed by HomegrownInIdaho on . Reoccurring Number For some reason I have always felt some sort of comfort in odd numbers. Don't know why but I do. Throughout my life the number 17 has always popped up. Earlier this year me and my friend stopped in at some little lake and rented a john boat for a day of fishing. the boat was 17. The other day a dude on fear factor ate 17 cockroaches, later on another show some kid opened a book to chapter 17. It happens kinda often, just random shit. Anyone else have a like a life number or whatever. Like a Rating: 5
    Hey man, this is a private residence!:stoned:-Dude

Your out of your element Donnie! - Walter

2.   Advertisements

Reoccurring Number

like most people mine is 23, always the 23!!! my number +your number an even 40 mystery solved haha!!! not really! if it was that easy.
    All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only. Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.

Reoccurring Number

Never really experienced the 23. Shit just saw the date and post # both 17 man that is crazy shit was just sitting here hitting a bowl and was like man i should see if its just me so i posted. mind blown.

Reoccurring Number

for me 23 is good things and it's all around my familly!
    All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only. Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.

Reoccurring Number

Badass man! :thumbsup:

Reoccurring Number

Why would you have two reoccurring numbers? Maybe, 17 or 23 is a vision of much larger number, that could have a large impact of your life? Does my post, being post #6, have anything to do with the numbers 1, 7, 2, 3, 17, or, 23? We have to keep our senses peeled. Growing up as a baseball fan, decimal points are more reoccurring than numbers.

Reoccurring Number

It could be said that you only notice these numbers because you have a cognizant awareness of its perceived ubiquity.

In other words, you may very well see the number 18 just as much, but it doesn't have the same pyschological effect, and therefore you don't notice it the way you do 17.

But hey, who am I to say otherwise? Maybe we all have a greater connection to numbers than we think.

Reoccurring Number

Yeah I feel you bro. Like I always hear and see the number 1,000,000 all the time!!!
    on tv, on the radio, on the interweb, in the news,EVERYWHERE!

Now that I think about it I see that 17 number a lot to.... but you never hear em talkin' bout no 17,000,000 do you? I think that's the the real number we gotta look out for:wtf:

Reoccurring Number

I've had a weird experience with numbers this month. On Sept. 11th, I went to Burger King, & my order totaled $9.11. Then I went to Walmarts & rounded everything I put in my cart up to the nearest dollar. I had $43.39 in my purse. Just an instant before the cashier hit total, I thought to myself, watch this be exactly what I have in my pocket. Sure enough, total came to $43.39!....... you have now entered the twilight zone.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reoccurring Number

We believe what we wish to believe even if we have to fool ourselves to do it.

Case in point;

"Shit, just saw the date and post # both 17 man that is crazy shit"

Posted on Oct 16, 2011 22:03.

I prefer to call it mentally unbalanced excrement.

Aloha,
    Weeze
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast