Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1338 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Making THC pills with hash oil

Hey this is my first post on the boards and I just have some kinda simple questions that needs answering. Ive searched around and cant really find a defiant answer so here it goes. I just got 3grams of some lemon haze hash oil.. bomb shit lol but first question is what would be the best way to use this stuff? Also Im interested in making some thc pills I just dont know how much I should put in each capsule. Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help.
    Electricladyland24 Reviewed by Electricladyland24 on . Making THC pills with hash oil Hey this is my first post on the boards and I just have some kinda simple questions that needs answering. Ive searched around and cant really find a defiant answer so here it goes. I just got 3grams of some lemon haze hash oil.. bomb shit lol but first question is what would be the best way to use this stuff? Also Im interested in making some thc pills I just dont know how much I should put in each capsule. Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I mix 10 grams of oil with 3 grams of virgin coconut oil and about 22 grams of cornstarch to stuff capsules with.

0.1 grams cannabis oil per cap is a good place to start titration with the average tolerance span.

For extreme low tolerance folks, 0.1 may be excessive, so you would need to start with less than that for them.

For extremely high tolerance folks, 0.1 may be light weight.

nice recipe thanks!!!!
    All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only. Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.

Quote Originally Posted by Graywolf
    I mix 10 grams of oil with 3 grams of virgin coconut oil and about 22 grams of cornstarch to stuff capsules with.

0.1 grams cannabis oil per cap is a good place to start titration with the average tolerance span.

For extreme low tolerance folks, 0.1 may be excessive, so you would need to start with less than that for them.

For extremely high tolerance folks, 0.1 may be light weight.
    Great recipe, thanks for sharing.

Hash oil can also be smoked/vaporized or added on top of plant material to juice up a bowl.

Some of us here use a paddle along with a torch. (kind of like smoking crack, but the concentrate vaporizes right away)

You can see a paddle on on this page: Devices and Accessories - Denver Relief | Water Pipe | Hash | Weed | CO

The flat part is heated with a torch and a small amount of hash oil is dabbed on while inhaling through the tube. Very invigorating.

We have a local blower make the paddles for us, so I don't know if you could find anything like it where you are.

real hashish and vaps does that work DenverRelief? or it's a vap killer!
    All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only. Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.

If yes, can you recommend any models and if not I would still like to know your favorite kind of vap!!! Not just for me but for everyone out there!!!!!!

Damn I only have 2 ml left. Wish I would have seen this earlier. I had 6 ml in a 10 ml medicine dropper. Just juiced up my bowls and did the triple screen in my bong which was nothing short of mind bending.

I perfected a way to produce hemp oil

Quote Originally Posted by Oilman1
    I perfected a way to produce hemp oil
    Care to elaborate for the inquiring readers?