Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

medical marijuana patient from so cal

Hey guys just wondering if anybody can help me out? just moved here from so cal and don't know where to get my cannabis.I suffer from insomnia and chronic migranes.was taking ambiene when I first moved but now it has no effect on me.I've had 6 hours sleep in the last two days.Im legal in so cal but not going to visit till the end of the month.since you guys don't have dispeners what do you do? Need a little help if anybody can thanks.
    revhi15k Reviewed by revhi15k on . medical marijuana patient from so cal Hey guys just wondering if anybody can help me out? just moved here from so cal and don't know where to get my cannabis.I suffer from insomnia and chronic migranes.was taking ambiene when I first moved but now it has no effect on me.I've had 6 hours sleep in the last two days.Im legal in so cal but not going to visit till the end of the month.since you guys don't have dispeners what do you do? Need a little help if anybody can thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

medical marijuana patient from so cal

see my post