Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1674 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

whats goin on?

Are the dispensaries gonna open back up or r they down for the count? What happened. One week they were open, the.next they were closed. They took my hundred fifty to get me legal and then closed. I havnt heard from them since...n e ideas?
    prettygirlsmokes420 Reviewed by prettygirlsmokes420 on . whats goin on? Are the dispensaries gonna open back up or r they down for the count? What happened. One week they were open, the.next they were closed. They took my hundred fifty to get me legal and then closed. I havnt heard from them since...n e ideas? Rating: 5
    I\'m selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times, hard to handle. But if you can\'t handle me at my worst, you don\'t deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
    Love is composed of a single soul inhibiting two bodies.
    - Aristotle

2.   Advertisements

whats goin on?

The reason why the dispensaries shut down in Michigan, is because of a court battle in Mt. Pleasant, Isabella County vs. McQueen & Taylor. They won that case but the Isabella Co prosecutor did not agree with the decision and took the case to the appellate court. The Court of Appeals (COA) sided with the Isabella Co prosecutor and issued a cease and desist order to all disp in MI. So almost all of them shut down. McQueen and Taylor at this time are taking the case to the Supreme Court of Appeals. It is too bad that one individual, well two is fighting for all of us. If all of the medical marijuana patients and caregivers would band together, we would be sure to win these cases. I know of this mostly because I was involved with the Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club. The club was not a disp, but two of the officers owned and operated one CA in Mt. Pleasant, which was opened well after the CC was formed. At this time, the MT. Pleasant CC no longer exists, after I resigned, they decided not to continue to operate the CC. I resigned two days before the COA decision was made.

If McQueen/Taylor win this new case, I presume that disp will open back up throughout MI. We will have to wait and see.

whats goin on?

Thanks growgoddess! I was wondering what had happened...

whats goin on?

Happy Birthday Growgoddess and I'm sure its from all of us here...

whats goin on?

Quote Originally Posted by bayou bud
    Happy Birthday Growgoddess and I'm sure its from all of us here...
    Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!!