Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1659 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Found a website with avatars, liked it and could not put it on my profile. Oddly, the site did not have a www. on the URL and made it difficult. Any suggestions of another site or dummie instructions of how to move it around, pluck and email it into cannacom? Would appreciate the help friends! PR
    painretreat Reviewed by painretreat on . Avatar help! Found a website with avatars, liked it and could not put it on my profile. Oddly, the site did not have a www. on the URL and made it difficult. Any suggestions of another site or dummie instructions of how to move it around, pluck and email it into cannacom? Would appreciate the help friends! PR Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Normally, you download/save, something to your computer; then on the Settings page of Canna.com, browse and upload to your edit avatar or edit profile page. There are size limits. 120x120 pixels on avatars. Profile pics are bigger, but I don't remember the size limit. Normally, this site will auto size for you.

:woohoo:Thank You DP, I will play with it when I have a longer attention span! Would rep, but won't let me! I managed to download one in my PC and will wait for patience to play with it again! After all these years, I need to learn more about how to use these computer things-they aren't going away! lol pr

Well, Dutch How did I do? With your expert advise, it was a snap with a bit of patience! pr