Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1557 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Firecrackers in the microwave

i wanna know if this will work take a big ass gramcracker cut it in half put mad nuetella on it then weed and shit and put it in the microwave on like med for 1-2 min and boom high as fuck. i got no stove that bakes so i can only use the micro if u got any tips help me out i wanna do this so bad
    Tomwantstobehigh Reviewed by Tomwantstobehigh on . Firecrackers in the microwave i wanna know if this will work take a big ass gramcracker cut it in half put mad nuetella on it then weed and shit and put it in the microwave on like med for 1-2 min and boom high as fuck. i got no stove that bakes so i can only use the micro if u got any tips help me out i wanna do this so bad Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Firecrackers in the microwave

Quote Originally Posted by Tomwantstobehigh
    put mad nuetella on it then weed and shit and put it in the microwave....
    If you add shit, it would probably taste....well, crappy....:jointsmile:

I've done this before....but what I did was make like a sandwich with the graham crackers, one on top and bottom.... Heat at med heat like 10sec at a time for 1min flipping over each 10sec interval.... Also, place the sandwich nuetella weed (no shit) combo in a heavy duty freezer ziplock bag.... The bag keeps the vapors from escaping if any do escape the nuetella....

Hope this helps....

CGI::::::