Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1605 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Principia Discordia & Illuminatus!

Has anyone read either the Principia Discordia or the Illuminatus! Trilogy?

Principia Discordia is about the most fun I've ever had with a "religious" book, and it's a short read outlining the basic tenants of Discordianism -- which may or may not be a joke religion...up to you to decide, I suppose.

The Illuminatus trilogy (Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea) is kind of a psyho-political exploration and critique of the Illuminati conspiracy. If you've ever read Faulkner or William S Burroughs, you might have some fun with it, too.
    3rick Reviewed by 3rick on . Principia Discordia & Illuminatus! Has anyone read either the Principia Discordia or the Illuminatus! Trilogy? Principia Discordia is about the most fun I've ever had with a "religious" book, and it's a short read outlining the basic tenants of Discordianism -- which may or may not be a joke religion...up to you to decide, I suppose. The Illuminatus trilogy (Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea) is kind of a psyho-political exploration and critique of the Illuminati conspiracy. If you've ever read Faulkner or William S Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Both are great reads.
    Should be on everyone's reading list.

Fnords abound!

It was mostly written by Mr. Wilson.
    But then the initials would not have spelled RAW BS, yah?

Hail Eris!
    and aloha

Wee
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

Always nice to be directed to a good book. Looks like I should get a nook/kindle and start doing 21st century reading. Will flag this and come back to titles when I have more time! Thanks pr

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook