Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1684 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What's everybody playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlsmokes420
    Well guys, I play MW3 on ps3. Who wants to play me? I'll drop a m.o.a.b. on that ass...

Who want some?
    Lol
    I like MW2 better though.
    I play that too...
    AHHH... PC for the win...

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlsmokes420
    Well guys, I play MW3 on ps3. Who wants to play me? I'll drop a m.o.a.b. on that ass...

Who want some?
    Lol
    I like MW2 better though.
    I play that too...
    You could drop anything on me! I'd be happy either way!hehe

Ga.

I play red dead redemption, gta 4, gay tony , the lost and damned, mortal kombat 2011, mortal kombat 2, mortal kombat arcade collection, saints row the third, cod mw2, black ops,mw3, dead island,battlefield 3, if you want to add me on ps3 my psn is kingpdoubleR

fifa 12come at me bro

I'm playing the shit outta zombies now, I'm going to get waw and get all those maps, I wasn't playing cod when errybody else was . I got the call of dead maps so far. Kino is my favorite

Star Wars: The Old Republic

We have a lot of people over all the time, so we like to play 4 player games as much as possible. We get a lot of laughs and good times out of them. These two are probably our favorite:

Magicka
    Jamestown

EDIT:
    Also, we just started playing Dungeon Defenders. Pretty enjoyable!

I just bought a brand new gaming PC and I honestly don't know why I did it. single player stuff just can't keep me interested for long. Skyrim was nice for a while. I get banned from MMOs too much. i always end up no-lifing for a while like a nerd and then getting bored and selling all my shit for cash. i'm pretty much the worst guy to have in your guild. i play hardcore for 3 months then disappear for like a year. i think i'm just too old now... too busy irl for the games that require a lot of time.

that said, i've been playing a ton of Battlefield 3 and Hawken. Hawken is great with friends!! Fun and free to play. Tribes: Ascend is pretty phenomenal f2p also. ALso on the PC PlanetSide 2 is doing OK, but I really couldn't get into it. Darkfall: Unholy Wars is in closed beta, and so far it has been a huge letdown for me. I've been waiting for that game to save me since I quit Ultima Online in 2003 and so far the beta is pretty much garbage.

On consoles we always play Fifa, that gets pretty heated. Fifa 2013 is phenomenal. Never been a PES fan. Soul Calibur IV and Marvel vs. Capcom Vxx see a lot of action at my house too.

Lately most of my gaming has come in the form of just getting hi and watching others game on twitch tv. I like to 'scribe' games more than I like to play them nowadays =P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12