Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1703 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's everybody playing right now?

So, what games is everyone playing right now? Anyone really looking forward to anything coming out soon?

I'm playing a fair amount of League of Legends, RIFT, some Age of Empires Online and Civ V at the moment. I'm really looking forward to DotA II and Diablo III...I'm kinda looking forward to the new STAR WARS game, but I have doubts.

Oh, I also dig some card and tabletop gaming like Illuminati, Settlers of Catan and such.
    3rick Reviewed by 3rick on . What's everybody playing right now? So, what games is everyone playing right now? Anyone really looking forward to anything coming out soon? I'm playing a fair amount of League of Legends, RIFT, some Age of Empires Online and Civ V at the moment. I'm really looking forward to DotA II and Diablo III...I'm kinda looking forward to the new STAR WARS game, but I have doubts. Oh, I also dig some card and tabletop gaming like Illuminati, Settlers of Catan and such. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Well on PS3 jus downloaded FF7!!!

Minecraft
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...og-w-pics.html - 1st grow, in coco with CFL\'s (Finished)
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...co-w-pics.html - 2nd grow, in coco with CFL\'s (Finished)

Gears of War 3 / XBOX360

COD MW3

Right now I'm playing cod mw3 and I got saints row the third it's pretty cool. Whored mode is the best haha. I'm looking forward to GTA 5 I'll be smoking and playing that all day and night. I just got a whole sweet ass home theater system projector whole wall screen surround sound system.

MW3 on the pc right now but kills my high with all these hackers out there(no skills having muther f******).

MW3 mainly with some Dungeon Defenders / Starcraft II / LoL / BF3 thrown in every once and a while. I was looking forward to the new Star Wars game too, but that was before I played beta... I wasn't very impressed. I'll probably give it a shot sooner or later depending on how the reviews go. The Diablo III beta is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by BudLuv420
    MW3 on the pc right now but kills my high with all these hackers out there(no skills having muther f******).
    Lulz. You no hack. You lose.

Well guys, I play MW3 on ps3. Who wants to play me? I'll drop a m.o.a.b. on that ass...

Who want some?
    Lol
    I like MW2 better though.
    I play that too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast