Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1718 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New patient with card has questions about Maine

I just got my card last month and am going to try to grow for myself before I use a dispensary. My question is do they come out to investigate what I am doing? I know law says I can only have 6 plants at a time, 3 vegetative & 3 flowering. But if I only grow 3 at a time & they turn out to be males, then what? Do I have to start all over? Or am I allowed to start more than 3 & get rid of males when they are recognizable? I live near Topsham & would like to get to know other patients. I'm sure I will have many questions as I get into all this. Any help will be truely appreciated. Thank you
    rkeywood Reviewed by rkeywood on . New patient with card has questions about Maine I just got my card last month and am going to try to grow for myself before I use a dispensary. My question is do they come out to investigate what I am doing? I know law says I can only have 6 plants at a time, 3 vegetative & 3 flowering. But if I only grow 3 at a time & they turn out to be males, then what? Do I have to start all over? Or am I allowed to start more than 3 & get rid of males when they are recognizable? I live near Topsham & would like to get to know other patients. I'm sure I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

No state inspections. No need to register. U are allowed 6 harvestable female plants. No limits on veg plants. Within reason. If u have200 in veg u might have a problem. But 20-30 in veg is not an issue. Call John thiele at 207-287-9300. He is the entity from dhhs. Nice guy I am sure he will answer all your questions.

U can call me for questions. I have spent a lot of time researching this law. 207-852-1485. Rick