Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1695 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Palestine. towards an independent state

Hello really hope it works out for these guys.We sent an aid ship from ireland and once again it was unlawfully stopped.But i here there going to keep sending ships untill it works.Were with you guys.

I'm an atheist so I could care less about the religious angle but I do care about the much more important human rights angle.
    Here's a little secret to life. You can not conquer a country with peace. Israel took the arab territory of Palestine by force and Palestine will have to do the same thing to get there country back. But thats going to be very difficult land locked and surrounded by jews.
    We took our country by force, right or wrong thats the way it happened. 60 million native Americans were slaughtered so that europeans could push there imperialism westward, just a fact. So when we have elected political leaders in this country that think Palestine doesn't have the right to use force to take there country back they are hypocrites.
    One of the things that should happen is that NATO should disarm Israel of all nuclear arms before they go batshit crazy. Allow them to keep there conventional weapons and slaughter each other of a piece of worthless dirt.

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    now totally off topic. :rastasmoke: bigsby, what do think about the idea of taxing the federal reserve? I've heard that a .0006 tax rate on the federal reserve banks income would double out national income tax revenue and allow all the rest of us to not pay any federal income tax at all. no payroll deductions, no tax forms and all that bs. I love that idea!! but thats going to be tuff slog to ever get thru our crooked congress. another idea I really like is retroactive impeachments for all congressmen who do not follow the constitution as they pledged to do in their oath. throw out all 'em and start over again. wishfull thinking anyways.
    While we're at it, let's add a tax equal to 1 tenth of 1% on all stock transactions. We could raise $50 - $100 billion / year this way. And everyone's pet peeve, let's audit the Fed AND the pentagon. Did you know that the pentagon does not have a functioning audit system? @ $688 billion / year they should be able to tell us where the $$ is spent, except they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsby
    While we're at it, let's add a tax equal to 1 tenth of 1% on all stock transactions. We could raise $50 - $100 billion / year this way. And everyone's pet peeve, let's audit the Fed AND the pentagon. Did you know that the pentagon does not have a functioning audit system? @ $688 billion / year they should be able to tell us where the $$ is spent, except they can't.
    yep. get on it congress or we'll boot your ass again.

i should have started a new thread this is off topic, but related.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123