Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1597 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Palestine. towards an independent state

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Trichome
    Personally, I would check the box marked "Turd, Rat" before ever thinking of a vote for a democrat. At least until they purge their ranks.
    Well ... I voted for Sarah Palin for the vp. against him last election. that pretty close. :rastasmoke:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by catdaddy
    Rick Perry and John Huntsman are both progressives being pushed by the "Anointed One" to run on the Republican ticket, but any"TRUE" conservative will tell you they are both RINO's and will not get the vote of the conservative party. I guess I should say conservative voters, I don't pretend to know what the party might do. ...
    yep. I don't prentend that I know either. I might register as republican so I can vote in the primary election here. I would like to have a chance to finally vote for Ron Paul. Independents voters can't vote in primaries here. I have not voted for a democrat for president since my very first time voting at 18, when I wasted my vote on Clinton's first term. never again. but, both parties suck, in my opionion. its six crooks or half dozen crooks. :jointsmile:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Been voting for Ron Paul for quite a while. The only libertairian on the ticket. He knows what to do about Palestine. He will butt the hell out and let them and Israel work out there own problems that have nothing to do with us.

It has everything to do with the US so long as we are giving Israel billions in economic and military aid. It is US weapons that are doing the killing. You many not appreciate what that means but I guarantee it is understood from Istanbul to to Rabat. I suppose you agree with the below quote from Romney that we should subvert our interests to Israel? While you read the below quote imagine a candidate for US president making this same statement about any other country / region (substitute German or Japan). From what you have written below you agree with this statement. Ron Paul certainly wouldn't agree. As far as I can tell he is the only one on the republican stage with any real backbone or integrity. From the next GOP candidate for President talking about moving the US embassy from TA to Jerusalem, (opposed by every sitting president since Regan btw):

Romney: The actions that I will take will be actions recommended and supported by Israeli leaders. I don't seek to take actions independent of what our allies think is best, and if Israel's leaders thought that a move of that nature would be helpful to their efforts, then that's something I'll be inclined to do. But again, that's a decision which I would look to the Israeli leadership to help guide. I don't think America should play the role of the leader of the peace process, instead we should stand by our ally. Again, my inclination is to follow the guidance of our ally Israel, as to where our facilities and embassies would exist.

The economic aid,foreign policy, of Amerika is what is causing this. Especially during these times we shouldn't be giving any country economic aid. And Ron understands this. He's the only politician that hasn't changed his tune in 30 years. Even I don't always agree with him but I respect his personal integrity.

people always say that all of our foriegn aid only makes up about 1% or our national budget. my response to that is ... so? its still a shitload of money and just like Paul has said, too, its the principal of the matter. this constant meddling in other countries private business is not buying us any goodwill its just the opposite it makes country become dependent on us and hostile towards us. just think about how would we like it if another country constantly ran our affairs (well I guess Israel already does but ..). the American people would be much better off when we reign in the globalists that run our country. :twocents:

Yep. End the imperialism. France got there ass kicked because of it, Britain got its ass kicked because of it and we're about to get our ass kicked because of it. Everyone born on this planet is born with unalienable rights. Our Bill of Rights spells out those rights. We should be treating other people based on those amendments or we are nothing but hypocrites.

We could save a lot more money by bring our troops home. I'm not talking about Iraq and Afghanistan, though that is surely part of the equation. I'm talking about our forces in Germany, Japan, South Korea, etc. There is no need for us to maintain these levels. We can no longer afford it. We are over extended. Maintaining them is bankrupting us. We can no longer spend $688 billion annually on our military. We need that money to go into productive assets at home, and to pay down some debt. We will be stronger for it in the long run. Boaz, the point that most people are making about the foreign assistance budget is that we can not solve our fiscal problems by axing the foreign assistance budget. Not even close. If that has to be part of the package then so be it but we're going to need a much bigger pie to feed the crisis we're in. $688 billion is a pretty big pie.

yeah, I agree bigsby, why do we still have troops in Germany?? Do we really need to provide all the military to all the free world while everyone else in the world contributes reletively jack shit?
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

back on topic ... I liked this article about Palestine because it doesn't really judge anyone it just spells out in simple terms what needs to happen for Palestine and Israel to be able to live side by side in peace. I have nothing against Israel, never been there would love to go some time. My prayers are for peace there and I think if the hardcore extremist Zionists in the US would just butt the hell out then they might have a much better chance at hammering out mutual peace and security there. :twocents: One can hope so anyway.

now totally off topic. :rastasmoke: bigsby, what do think about the idea of taxing the federal reserve? I've heard that a .0006 tax rate on the federal reserve banks income would double out national income tax revenue and allow all the rest of us to not pay any federal income tax at all. no payroll deductions, no tax forms and all that bs. I love that idea!! but thats going to be tuff slog to ever get thru our crooked congress. another idea I really like is retroactive impeachments for all congressmen who do not follow the constitution as they pledged to do in their oath. throw out all 'em and start over again. wishfull thinking anyways.
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast