Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1449 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Producers Going Out of Business

Quote Originally Posted by CFO
    Although Donna works for the DOH, I don't believe she gave you correct information regarding the information NOT being on the website. If you will go to their website, there is an area where you can view and print the promulgated rules of the program. If you just include EVERY item they list under the LNPP section, you will have a complete application. If you don't have all of the required members of your board...don't expect to be licensed. They require 3 patients and 1 medical person. You don't have all of them, then don't apply until you have them. NOTHING can be pending. BUT, you do not have to spend the money on facility, equipment, personnel, etc. until you have approval. Just follow the rules....they are all spelled out for you and anyone else who wants to submit an application. Good luck.
    We do have all the people in line, or will as soon as the cards get here.

As far as the requirements, I have spoken to 2 of the 3 people tat work in the program in SF and they all said the same thing. The Rules are changing! So we plan on waiting until Jan to submit. We have had several meetings on this and this makes the most sense. Meet all requirements and have everything ready to go so when the new rules are out we can adapt, meet the requirements, and proceed with the submission.

Hope the cards get here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOBuds
    If a Producer is not running their Op right,maybe its Darwinian for them to go under......just saying.
    I spoke with the producer that decided to close and it is more an issue of Farmington being too small for two producers and wanting to spend more time with family. There are only 200 registered patients in their county and 1/2 of those have PPLs. Same with Dona Ana County....according to the last reports, there are ~400 patients in DAC and 1/2 of those have their PPL. I may be wrong, but I don't see a new producer in DAC any time soon. The numbers don't support adding another one. They didn't have any herb for all of September, but they recently sent notification of availability. Hopefully they finally have their production going smoothly and they will catch up with the older producers soon. Has anyone given them a try yet?

3.   Advertisements

So sad to hear that the very first LNPP (SFINM) did not renew. Their meds were awesome....worked for me anyway.

So sad to hear that the very first LNPP (SFINM) did not renew. Their meds were awesome....worked for me anyway.
    yeah man I feel your pain!
    No more White Urkle, DayWrecker, WhiteFire, Alien Kush,WhiteStarDawg, ChemD or Chem4
    I will miss their clones for sure.......
    I also grabbed some of their OGRaskal Fem seeds when they had them available
    gonna be some FIRE in those White Fire seeds!
    OGR is one of the best med strain breeders in Cali,it was a pleasure to purchase his strains here in NM......

Meant to add that MEHI purchased their genetics so there should be some FIRE in the south soon. If you aren't registered with them, you might want to do so.

Heard a rumor that we might be losing three more producers.Wow if true the producers left are going to have to get there acts together And really start producing.

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    Heard a rumor that we might be losing three more producers.Wow if true the producers left are going to have to get there acts together And really start producing.
    Why on earth would they pay their renewal fees and then decide to close? About the only thing that I can figure is they aren't passing their site inspection? Where did you hear this rumor? I get tired of rumors. It was rumored previously that the one in Ruidoso hadn't renewed just before they had their first harvest. Any idea which ones?

No Idea who they are but the paper work was not up to par.We will see how DOH takes this. but the deadline was DEC 31st.From one of the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    No Idea who they are but the paper work was not up to par.We will see how DOH takes this. but the deadline was DEC 31st.From one of the producers.
    Not sure where your producer gets this info. The license renewal fee had to be paid by December 1st....nonrefundable. My understanding from the producer I work with was the 23 remaining producers had all paid their fees. Prior license expired 12/31/11 and new ones were issued with expiration date of 12/31/12. At the December meeting with the Secretary of Health only GTO and SFINM had not submitted their license renewal fees or paperwork. There were only 3 out of 23 that had all of their paperwork in order at the time of the meeting but the remaining 20 were given time to provide any missing info or answer any questions. I just cannot imagine any of them paying the $10,000 or $20,000 renewal fee and then not having their paperwork in order. Yikes!!!

I think that is what happened.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast