Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1681 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Patient Slots Available - Organic Meds

I am a southeast Michigan grower who got his feet wet in Humboldt County, California where soil is practically a religion. I have taken what I learned over much of the past twenty years there and put it to use growing some very happy and tasty plants.

I think patients will find the compensation required to keep me going as a caregiver is very reasonable and I deliver. Even at higher end dispensaries, organic meds are uncommon and, as such, I do not offer free medicine. I have had this one run by me over and over and I have decided that in a climate like Michigan has over medical marihuana right now that I am not bribing anyone with free meds for the rest of their life so that I can make a lot more off of someone that does not have a card or is not my patient. As often as it has been put to me that giving someone as much medicine as most people can smoke in a month for free is the right thing, I think it makes it clear to law enforcement that you are running a scam (patients smoke a fraction of what is actually produced for others then) when you do that so donā??t even ask please.

I can promise consistency of quality production. Upcoming harvests will include:

Red Diesel
    Blueberry Sativa
    Super Sour OG
    Royal Purple Kush
    Chernobyl
    OG Sensi
    Smiley Coyote Reviewed by Smiley Coyote on . Patient Slots Available - Organic Meds I am a southeast Michigan grower who got his feet wet in Humboldt County, California where soil is practically a religion. I have taken what I learned over much of the past twenty years there and put it to use growing some very happy and tasty plants. I think patients will find the compensation required to keep me going as a caregiver is very reasonable and I deliver. Even at higher end dispensaries, organic meds are uncommon and, as such, I do not offer free medicine. I have had this one Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Patient Slots Available - Organic Meds

Wow - my guess is the Mexican cartels are making a killing off of the recent decision.