Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1925 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

This is what we need to understand...

Interview about so called "medical" marijuana in Oregon and other States in the U.S. on Vimeo

I know, many of you will be filled with hate. But we must learn how to deal with misguided people like this. These people are sick and need to understand their illness. Logic won't work, it will take first hand experience with other humans who had to live with the terrible laws we have. This is real...
    CO_Buddyboy Reviewed by CO_Buddyboy on . This is what we need to understand... Interview about so called "medical" marijuana in Oregon and other States in the U.S. on Vimeo I know, many of you will be filled with hate. But we must learn how to deal with misguided people like this. These people are sick and need to understand their illness. Logic won't work, it will take first hand experience with other humans who had to live with the terrible laws we have. This is real... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

CO BB: Interesting sight- bunch of 'windbags' there! And certainly other interesting things on that site! Thanks for putting it in! Pr

Trying to get someone, who has been brainwashed by propaganda, who is against cannabis to understand that it isn't as "evil" as our government makes it out to be is like trying to get a San Francisco 49er fan to say that the Oakland Raiders are better....

The best argument that have ever held when trying to convince someone that our government has mal-intentions is that cannabis use has been documented in history as far back as 3rd millennium B.C.....and has only been illegal for less than a fraction of a percent of the time it has been here on Earth.... Our government is the only government who has something to gain from its illegality....cause it certainly hasn't halted use, at all....

Smoke'em if you got'em....:jointsmile:

CGI::::::

I think it's time those of us who feel it's past time to relegalize Cannabis start getting vocal about it. I think that we have much to learn from the successful politicking of the LGBT movement. Granted their civil rights haven't exactly gotten to where they could be, but their concept of trying to be sure that everyone knows at least one LGBT person has done wonders to destroy some of the old prejudice through familiarity. I think we need to start being more outspoken about our feelings on relegalizing this important plant. We have virtually no money on our side since most corporate lobbies, politicians, churches, Pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, and the liquor companies are against legalization for their self interests. Yet we have something more powerful on our side truth, justice and the American way. Do your homework about what an amazing plant Cannabis is and its positive effects as everything from good medicine to a relaxing way to spend an evening with friends. Then TALK ABOUT IT. I know it's tricky to talk with your family and friends but only by getting the stigma behind us will we get that last group convinced. The biggest roadblock to success are the senior voters - your parents. Talk to them! Talk to everyone. It's a lot harder to dismiss "potheads" when you know one and actually respect them. Cannabis users are people too. Let's get that respect.