Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1560 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

chillin' North Carolina & South Carolina, best head shop anyone?

Hey there-

I am wondering if anyone else that enjoys what I enjoy is in or near the Queen City. They say the people make the place. What is this place like? I recently arrived. I see there are some smoke shops. Is one outstanding more than the others? I already figured out that ya'll don't have dispensaries yet. Let's work on that.

Who am I? I like older music, I fix any and all computer issues, and I read alot. I like to see malls and I like to see fun places when I am not working. I also like the beach. I am here working. But there must be more here than sweet tea and work. My favorite people have always been 420 folks.

Carolinians, what's your response? Is this place OK? I am bored shutless 5 - 9. Plus I do not drink so I seek activities outside of the bar (no offense intended to folks that like booze it up).

Thank you in advance!
    LoveMyDispensary
    LoveMyDispensary Reviewed by LoveMyDispensary on . chillin' North Carolina & South Carolina, best head shop anyone? Hey there- I am wondering if anyone else that enjoys what I enjoy is in or near the Queen City. They say the people make the place. What is this place like? I recently arrived. I see there are some smoke shops. Is one outstanding more than the others? I already figured out that ya'll don't have dispensaries yet. Let's work on that. Who am I? I like older music, I fix any and all computer issues, and I read alot. I like to see malls and I like to see fun places when I am not working. I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

chillin' North Carolina & South Carolina, best head shop anyone?

I need help. Will you mail me?