Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1699 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"Inactive" patients and /or caregivers???/

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredasHell
    CFO - I renewed in March, as my card and PPL were set to expire in late April. Was pleasantly surprised to get Both cards within 3 weeks.

Scared
    Hi again, Scared
    Well, that would put your application as having been received prior to the lawsuit which was filed in April. Although not scientific proof that the lawsuit has harmed the patients, certainly some anecdotal evidence.
    Take care!

2.   Advertisements

2 years ago my lifelong freind Tom got his user card after developing esphogial cancer. We had smoked pot together for over 40 years. he died last march. I wonder if he is on the inactive? My paperwork is in for my user card. Wonder how long I will be on the list. Do I have to renue every year??

Well I'm very sorry to hear about Tom. Actually you DO have to renew every year, even if you have a chronic condition that doesn't change. Kind of a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by CFO
    About the only thing available on the street in my neighborhood is Mexican brick and medicine from the LNPPs. I'll pay the producers price over chemicals.
    Wow, Tanoan must be dry. LMAO You say because "the only thing available is A or B" that that is somehow the case for EVERYONE. How self-righteous of you. You must not be low income, because you tout paying over inflated prices over cost effective prices for the target market. Poor, needy patients do not have the ability to toss that kind of cash for par grade seedless cannabis. "My street, I'll pay", looks like we know who the spotlight is on.

I had Cali medicinal and CO. The quality from my LNPP is comparable to both of these state's MMJ. And as the program ages, the prices will come down.
    Booooom...there went your credibility. "Quality is comparable"....:wtf:

I would bet there is not 1 single producer drive a car older than 2010 or NOT going on lavish vacations every year or season for that much. So for the prices, why would they go down, they are trying to match the street prices everyone knew before the Medical Marijuana act went through. Non-profit, means launder, launder, launder. imp:

Quote Originally Posted by DrBreeze
    Wow, Tanoan must be dry. LMAO You say because "the only thing available is A or B" that that is somehow the case for EVERYONE. How self-righteous of you. You must not be low income, because you tout paying over inflated prices over cost effective prices for the target market. Poor, needy patients do not have the ability to toss that kind of cash for par grade seedless cannabis. "My street, I'll pay", looks like we know who the spotlight is on.

Booooom...there went your credibility. "Quality is comparable"....:wtf:

I would bet there is not 1 single producer drive a car older than 2010 or NOT going on lavish vacations every year or season for that much. So for the prices, why would they go down, they are trying to match the street prices everyone knew before the Medical Marijuana act went through. Non-profit, means launder, launder, launder. imp:
    Hey, DrBreeze -wtf yourself!
    Why don't you go back to CO and stay out of the NM forum? You don't purchase in NM and have NEVER purchased from MY producer. So don't come on here and question my "credibility" about what I post. Your parents are on the program here....I am happy to hear that. However, them sharing producer information with you is a breach of the rules and regulations of the program. Unless you are a NM resident you do not qualify to be a caregiver on the program and should not have any of the information.

Come down to the sourthern part of the state and purchase before you criticize or question my posts. As I stated, I have had medical grade from both CA and CO and MY producer does have comparable. As far as pricing, the older producers have already lowered prices and I expect the rest will follow suit once things are operating more smoothly. Unfortunately, pricing is what leads to diversion. Patients purchase @ $8/gr and resell it @ street prices.

I should take your bet, but I won't take your easy money. I can tell you right now, for a FACT, that the Las Cruces producer does NOT have any vehicles newer than 2007!!! And after 2 years of being licensed, they have yet to take barely any time off let alone any "lavish" vacations. None of which are paid for by the LNPP. Many seem to forget that a resonable compensation is allowed to be paid and that ALL of the producers have uncompensated patients on their boards.

Get your facts straight before you come on here and criticize anyone. Just because your program may be corrupt doesn't mean that ours is too.

So....."BOOOOOM! There went your credibility!"

Hey, DrBreeze -wtf yourself!
    Why don't you go back to CO and stay out of the NM forum? You don't purchase in NM and have NEVER purchased from MY producer. So don't come on here and question my "credibility" about what I post. Your parents are on the program here....I am happy to hear that. However, them sharing producer information with you is a breach of the rules and regulations of the program. Unless you are a NM resident you do not qualify to be a caregiver on the program and should not have any of the information.
    As a legal resident owning property in Santa Fe, as I mentioned before, and maintaining utilities I am a legal resident and you did not ask if I was a caregiver, which I am. I tell you what, you are very quick to judge, without asking before assuming. That is the problem with most of the internet, everyone assumes their situation is the Only situation. Besides, how is there a breach of rules if the producer has a dot com for the public and is registered on multiple domains under such name? Seriously, you need to think before you speak. I appreciate your effort though.

Come down to the sourthern part of the state and purchase before you criticize or question my posts. As I stated, I have had medical grade from both CA and CO and MY producer does have comparable. As far as pricing, the older producers have already lowered prices and I expect the rest will follow suit once things are operating more smoothly. Unfortunately, pricing is what leads to diversion. Patients purchase @ $8/gr and resell it @ street prices.
    To be honest I have only purchased ALB/SF product for my parents, so I was out of line by not having product from the Southern part of the state. :hippy: I was basing my position on the info from the patients I know and consult. Diversion is why MM is even a business, LEGAL drug dealing. Patients I know that need the medication use WAY less than the alotted amount and really can not afford the price. SO they have to resort to traditional methods of acquisition. I wish the VA would cover it, but they won't. The ones I know that need it are to afraid to even think about selling, so there are 2 kinds of people using this MM....the good and the bad. Sucks, but it is what it is.

I should take your bet, but I won't take your easy money. I can tell you right now, for a FACT, that the Las Cruces producer does NOT have any vehicles newer than 2007!!! And after 2 years of being licensed, they have yet to take barely any time off let alone any "lavish" vacations. None of which are paid for by the LNPP. Many seem to forget that a resonable compensation is allowed to be paid and that ALL of the producers have uncompensated patients on their boards.
    Granted, but reasonable compensation is really a GRAY area and when you make profit you find ways to go back into the red. Anyone that has run a business knows this, even if it is not a non profit. You make it sound like they are a CHARITY, they are far from that. They have to pay light bills and I know they ALL have under the table work, don't fool yourself. I am just voicing the other side of the river, there is always more than one perspective and I have mine, you have your's. :smokin:

Get your facts straight before you come on here and criticize anyone. Just because your program may be corrupt doesn't mean that ours is too.
    100% of this conversation was based on opinion, so there is not much fact to get straight. Criticism is a direct result of difference of opinion...you are right in your mind and I am in mine, that does not mean either of us are right. Freedom of speech is awesome, glad we can converse and get perspective out for the masses to read.:hippy:

I tell you what, you are very quick to judge, without asking before assuming.

100% of this conversation was based on opinion, so there is not much fact to get straight. Criticism is a direct result of difference of opinion...you are right in your mind and I am in mine, that does not mean either of us are right. Freedom of speech is awesome, glad we can converse and get perspective out for the masses to read.:hippy:
    Wait a minute....I am quick to judge & make assumptions? This conversation was 100% based on opinion? You need to go back and re-read your post. You attacked me without justification or provocation. Many on this forum will tell you that I do not back away from people who post false statements. You did not express your opinion, you attacked. In another post you identify Alfonso as R Greenleaf. R Greenleaf posts under their own name and just because a producer helped establish the NMMCPA (or whatever the initials are), does not mean they "own" it. The patient's alliance is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization. The producers are not. The federal government will never approve a medical cannabis producer or dispensary until the federal law changes.

Not all of the producers have public domains. You will not find the Las Cruces producer by googling them. Just because some of the producers do something you don't agree with doesn't mean you should lump all of the LNPPs in the same category. As I said, everyone of them have patients on their boards. Their actions need to be approved by the boards. How many patients do you know serving on the board of a LNPP would allow their company to cheat/gouge the patients? This whole program is built for us patients. Many patients resent the LNPPs mostly because they are misinformed and some because of people like you who come on forums such as this and provide false information. I've read the posts.

IMHO the NM program has a long way to go. But, as long as everyone follows the rules, the program will be here for a while and it doesn't matter which party is in the round house. The rules and regs are in place not only to protect the patients but the LNPPs as well. The feds are staying away and I hope that continues. I for one, do not want to go back to the streets. I prefer the safe access I have with my local producer.

Since you are a caregiver, a Santa Fe property owner, and seem to know it all about cannabis, I haven't seen any of your posts that state you are assisting your parents in growing. If there is a post, I missed it. Growing for them would be the best thing for them. But then, if you did that, you would no longer have any basis to criticize the producers or the program.

As a legal resident owning property in Santa Fe, as I mentioned before, and maintaining utilities I am a legal resident and you did not ask if I was a caregiver, which I am.
    And another thing..... you didn't mention this in this post, it was another, but just because you own property in Santa Fe and pay utilities that does NOT make you a legal resident of NM. Residency is based on where you reside, have your car registered, vote, get your mail, address used for filing taxes, etc. You stated somewhere on this forum that you LIVE in CO. So, that means you do not qualify to be a caregiver under the Lynn & Erin Compassionate Use Act.

And you are correct, freedom of speech is awesome. It is the abuse of that freedom (especially when people speak falsehoods) which causes problems.

And another thing..... you didn't mention this in this post, it was another, but just because you own property in Santa Fe and pay utilities that does NOT make you a legal resident of NM. Residency is based on where you reside, have your car registered, vote, get your mail, address used for filing taxes, etc. You stated somewhere on this forum that you LIVE in CO. So, that means you do not qualify to be a caregiver under the Lynn & Erin Compassionate Use Act.

And you are correct, freedom of speech is awesome. It is the abuse of that freedom (especially when people speak falsehoods) which causes problems.
    LOL, I would scan my registry card, but that is not going to do anything other than put my information all over, lol. Oh well. :thumbsup: Servere foot in mouth syndrome. I have an NM plate in CO....oh dear god, it can not be???? How in the heck is that possible, LMAO. Let's say that I will vote for president in New Mexico.

LOL, I would scan my registry card, but that is not going to do anything other than put my information all over, lol. Oh well. :thumbsup: Servere foot in mouth syndrome. I have an NM plate in CO....oh dear god, it can not be???? How in the heck is that possible, LMAO. Let's say that I will vote for president in New Mexico.
    "Foot in mouth syndrome"? I guess that would apply to you. You state on another post that you have a "summer home" in Santa Fe. Anything is possible for those that choose to break the law. Your posts indicate you freely choose to do so and encourage others to do the same. Just curious (and of course I don't expect an answer)...do you file both a NM and CO income tax return? On which one do you claim residency? No need to scan your "registry" card. I don't recall....are you a patient on the CO program, the CA program AND a caregiver in the NM program? Or simply caregiver?

NM patients and those wishing to apply, please follow the rules and regulations of the program which you will find on the DOH website. People like DrBreeze bring harm to the program and will cost us all in the long run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12