Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1601 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

How long until NM DOH MCP approval?

I was told by a reliable source that the hold up was because the office in santa fe was over loaded with applicants/applications, so they relocated to larger offices and hired more employes to handle all the applications/cards. A lot of applicants are NOW getting their cards in the mail so NO WORRIES !! With all the card holders I hope you all can find good inexpensive meds with the shortage of product !?!

Quote Originally Posted by olliegrow
    I was told by a reliable source that the hold up was because the office in santa fe was over loaded with applicants/applications, so they relocated to larger offices and hired more employes to handle all the applications/cards. A lot of applicants are NOW getting their cards in the mail so NO WORRIES !! With all the card holders I hope you all can find good inexpensive meds with the shortage of product !?!
    olliegrow WHAT do you mean "shortage of product". Just got a news letter from one of the producers that they are at 3-4 pounds a week and that is only ONE of them there are 25 come on now there is no shortage now or the near future. What has to change is the PRICE. Now we know what rate they can produce at so supply should not be the problem. What is needed is a price war one of the producers has had one strain at 8$ so it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    olliegrow WHAT do you mean "shortage of product". Just got a news letter from one of the producers that they are at 3-4 pounds a week and that is only ONE of them there are 25 come on now there is no shortage now or the near future. What has to change is the PRICE. Now we know what rate they can produce at so supply should not be the problem. What is needed is a price war one of the producers has had one strain at 8$ so it can be done.
    Unfortunately we are down to 24 producers. IMHO the prices will come down from all the producers once they have all been in business and producing regularly after year two. The producer that has a single strain available for $8 a gram has been producing for over two years already. We need to give the rest of them time and be patient.

Your right as usual CFO

5.   Advertisements

YOUR right as usual CFO but when I look at the numbers 12.00x28x16x2.5 a week thats not to shabby.

Wow and I was going to ask if I came to NM already a card carrying Californian, I might get one quicker! Perhaps I should just stay in NorCal. Yep seems right.

willieboy At least for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    YOUR right as usual CFO but when I look at the numbers 12.00x28x16x2.5 a week thats not to shabby.
    Well, thank you! Not many will tell when I am right.

The numbers sound wonderful. Just received the newest e-newsletter from the most vocal producer and see that they are now up to 51,000 watts with five flowering rooms. WOW!!!! That is a lot of operating costs. I think they have a staff of 5 or 6 (maybe more), an office which they pay rent, utilities, insurance, etc., grow facility which even if purchased and not rented has the same costs. I am not saying they spend every dime they charge, but being patients themselves, they are working towards and have been giving the medicine at no charge to those patients with limited or no resources.

So although production may be up, the revenues may still only be covering costs. I don't believe for a minute that compensation is exorbitant and no one is getting rich. I think everyone wants a reasonable compensation and benefits from their employer and many of these producers have put in hundreds if not thousands of hours with zero compensation. No one really expects these producers work for free or even minimum wage, do they? How much would any of us want to be paid for risking jail time? (A normal work year is 2,080 hours and I am positive they put in more time than that!). So, now that production is up and prices are reasonable, they can finally get paid for their devotion to this program. We know that at least no one makes the money the pharmaceutical companies make.

So if I understand it can take 30-60 days to receive your medical card?:wtf:

yellowstone It should take no more than 30 days but right now I think the 60 days is more like it.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast