Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1592 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

How long until NM DOH MCP approval?

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    Main reasons are the fatter buds and resin production and then there is the taste your plants need carbohydrates to do those things in a bigger way. OH no for soil growing the tap water will work just fine but you have to let it sit a couple of days.In a hurry but I think I answered what you were asking about.
    The reason you let it sit is that you want to evaporate the chlorine. As far as the other salts in our tap water you don't have to worry about them your plants will use what they need and if you flush a little when you water you will not have too much buildup in your soil.I think you said you are using Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil if you are then I think you have all that you need in there. That soil is kind of hot so you don't NEED to add anything else BUT if you want to give it a little more muscle I would go with the boosters they are Synthetic Supplements so you are not totally organic but ALLS GOOD.

2.   Advertisements

Hey kids,

pelagic420 asked in another thread about turnaround time and thought this thread could use a bump back to the top for those with the curiosity of NMDOH MCP approval turnaround time.

I sent my renewal paperwork in for patient and production cards late July and received my approval early October of this year 2012; the exact calendar days were 61. A little faster than last year, but not too close to the 30 days they promise.

I hope this information is helpful for those who need it. I also hope everyone has a great Holiday season. May your crops be bountiful and very, very medicinal.

DD

TL;DR - 61 day turnaround for renewal paperwork w/ PPL

Renewal app received by DOH on Monday, December 3rd. Will post date when received. With all the money they are receiving now, they should have hired enough staff to be back to 30 days or less. Especially with renewals. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Donaldson
    Hey kids,

pelagic420 asked in another thread about turnaround time and thought this thread could use a bump back to the top for those with the curiosity of NMDOH MCP approval turnaround time.

I sent my renewal paperwork in for patient and production cards late July and received my approval early October of this year 2012; the exact calendar days were 61. A little faster than last year, but not too close to the 30 days they promise.

I hope this information is helpful for those who need it. I also hope everyone has a great Holiday season. May your crops be bountiful and very, very medicinal.

DD

TL;DR - 61 day turnaround for renewal paperwork w/ PPL

Well, I appreciate the insight on the turnaround.. it seems to be a big waiting game. I accidentally sent my app by registered mail.. big mistake..It took 2 weeks to get there , when it is only a 5hr drive. Dont understand that one.. They received it on Nov. 29th, So I will let people know how long it will take..Not holding my breath, but hoping for a late xmas, new yrs present.. Hope everyone is well..

yep, a little update here. I sent my app in and certified mail stated that it got there 11/29/12. I called today and they said they accepted it 12/7/12 to be processed. She said it can sit in the mailroom. This has been a long process from appts to paperwork to logistics. One would think that if there is a program in effect, that is indeed for medication it would be more efficient. Im curious if other states are like this.

Totally late and all. But I love that honey oil. All day on the vapor swing keeps me happy. Wish these producers would send clones my way. Or if at least I knew who to ask where is a reliable source for a tight budget. Most producers won't ship here to the se corner. Does anyone know the turnaround on a change of address or if you have to re submit the ppl license fee.
    Peace

Your location will make it hard to get clones.I know that Greenleaf delivers to your area but don't know if they will deliver clones for the producers,I do know that New Mexicann has seeds and I do think Greenleaf will deliver them. So I think your best bet it to try from seed. As far as the change of address I do think you will have to send it in I don't think you have to pay again for a change of location. P.S. where did you get your oil?

Well its actually wax but close enough right. And its homemade but def good quality. Corigan said they would do clones but man over a hundred bucks a plant. Plus delivery fee and still drive 120 miles to meet them. Some places will sell unrooted for up to twenty bucks a cutting. But that's a risk twenty bucks a plant that might not root. I guess I jus need to get seeds but I'm more of a clone guy. Idk. I guess maybe I'm a little rediculous for thinking producers should hook it up with free cuttings if they're not rooted. Or atleast no more then 5 a pop. But this program is only compassionate ongiving cards, not in helping patients grow. Idk we'll see I might just have to drive up to abq and get some babies. Thanks for the advice tho.

Quote Originally Posted by XgrimXreeferX
    Well its actually wax but close enough right. And its homemade but def good quality. Corigan said they would do clones but man over a hundred bucks a plant. Plus delivery fee and still drive 120 miles to meet them. Some places will sell unrooted for up to twenty bucks a cutting. But that's a risk twenty bucks a plant that might not root. I guess I jus need to get seeds but I'm more of a clone guy. Idk. I guess maybe I'm a little rediculous for thinking producers should hook it up with free cuttings if they're not rooted. Or atleast no more then 5 a pop. But this program is only compassionate ongiving cards, not in helping patients grow. Idk we'll see I might just have to drive up to abq and get some babies. Thanks for the advice tho.
    If you could get through the checkpoints going east out of Las Cruces, you could purchase rooted, 2-week old clones from the producer there for $20. Limited strains. No deliveries out of Las Cruces. There are two patient groups that are helping patients with growing and the local producer will answer questions. Get registerered with them and then contact them for more information.

If you plan on making a trip for clones make sure you call and be sure they will have clones for you.most if not all producers are using there full plant count so very limited amounts of clones are available. And as for help on growing you do the internet so you should be able to get info you need here. If you have never grown indoors I tell all that it will take you at least 11/2 years to get the hang of it .Good Luck with your endeavor's in growing

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast