Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

How long until NM DOH MCP approval?

Sorry to hear all the problems you are having just to get your renewal card. don't know what more you can do.

Not much to update, called the DOH multiple times on Tuesday, a few times Wednesday and twice on Thursday; got through on Thursday.

A gentleman answered the phone and said all they were doing at this time is taking people’s numbers and returning their calls. I explained I have called and left my number multiple times in the past, no one has yet to call me back but okay, if that’s what they are saying then whatever. I gave them my name, quick info as to date original app received, M/O redeemed, 2nd app received, formal inquiry received and a contact phone number. I asked him at that point “So…someone WILL call me back, right?!” He assured me that someone would call me back.

No one from the NM DOH has called me back and I am confident (from previous experience) that they will not.

TL;DR – 87 days since original NMDOH MCP application received (and PPL M/O redeemed) by DOH and no information as to acceptance, denial or otherwise received.

DD

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Donaldson
    Not much to update, called the DOH multiple times on Tuesday, a few times Wednesday and twice on Thursday; got through on Thursday.

A gentleman answered the phone and said all they were doing at this time is taking people’s numbers and returning their calls. I explained I have called and left my number multiple times in the past, no one has yet to call me back but okay, if that’s what they are saying then whatever. I gave them my name, quick info as to date original app received, M/O redeemed, 2nd app received, formal inquiry received and a contact phone number. I asked him at that point “So…someone WILL call me back, right?!” He assured me that someone would call me back.

No one from the NM DOH has called me back and I am confident (from previous experience) that they will not.

TL;DR – 87 days since original NMDOH MCP application received (and PPL M/O redeemed) by DOH and no information as to acceptance, denial or otherwise received.

DD
    Disco I think we all know what the problem is over there. They need more HELP!!!. The number of patients in the program has sored to over 5000 DOH has to deal with new apps. plus all the renewals and then there are the PPLs that have to be issued. They have 6 hands working so that comes to 3 persons that are doing all the paper work. After the new year things should change for the better when DOH starts to get monies from producers renewals. I heard somewhere that they were going to hire 15 new people. You are one of the unlucky ones that things did not go so smooth for.

still no phone call back. still no news from the DOH in regards to my written request asking about the status of my application

that really sucks

DD & MV: my brother-in-law is in the same boat. Sent app on July 22nd. I am beginning to wonder if someone in the mailroom is diverting the mail. Also, spoke with Dominick and he was out ill for the past few days so that means there were only two people working on everything. All we can do is be patient. Hang in there.

Card received yesterday, 09/22/11. Two months from date mailed.

Quote Originally Posted by CFO
    Card received yesterday, 09/22/11. Two months from date mailed.
    CFO was that a first issue or a renewal? And what date did it have on it? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alfonso2002
    CFO was that a first issue or a renewal? And what date did it have on it? thanks
    Renewal and dated to expire 09/19/12.

Then I guess you did not have a valid lic. from the date of your last card expiration date?That don't sound good if you would have been check at that time you would not have been in good standings with DOH? Hoping that they get this straightened out pretty quick.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast