Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1661 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

How long until NM DOH MCP approval?

I consider my application received the day the doh cashed my application check, which was paper clipped on the last page of my application....not the day it was received at the office as shown by my delivery confirmation service through the post office. My check was cashed first week in July. Its ridiculous they cashed your money order but have no record of you. What number did you call? When I called I got a voicemail saying up to thirty days before they will call back.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MimbresValley
    ...What number did you call? When I called I got a voicemail saying up to thirty days before they will call back.
    I call the number as listed on the main website for the DOH MCP. As listed "CONTACT INFORMATION »
    If you have questions, please contact the Medical Cannabis Program Staff at (505) 827-2321 or email [email protected]".

I only left a message one time, no one called back. So I just keep calling every few minutes until I get a live person on the phone.

I am always pleasant when speaking with then; patient and polite. However, at this point I question the whole "catch more flies with honey" idealism and am considering going a more angered route.

Will update when I can.

DD

What happened to our scheduled meeting,Disco?

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Donaldson

I only left a message one time, no one called back. So I just keep calling every few minutes until I get a live person on the phone.

DD
    thats epic, say hello to the blacklist
    lol

Two thoughts on this I guess.

Japanese proverb -> "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down." or

American Humorist John Billings -> "...the squeaky wheel gets the grease."

DD

P.S. This one from Abe Lincoln is good too -> "To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."

for whatever its worth, and what I find rather annoying and fairly stupid, that on the DOH medical cannabis official site it says they have "thirty days" to review an application. Why have some time frame posted on the official site that is complete Bullshit. Its been around 80 days since my application fee was cashed, I think over a 100 days since the office received my application. They should have something like 100 days + posted on the website if they are so backed up.
    Its been almost a month since I sent a written request for info, still haven't heard anything.

and when you call to talk to someone they say it can take 30 days to get a call back. 505-827-2321.

how do we even communicate with the DOH, what if I miss their call, do I have to call back and wait another 30 days..

the whole thing is pretty ridiculous, but yeah most ridiculous is the bullshit timeline they have posted.

A patient can send in their renewal and in the DOH"s paperwork it says make sure you get your application in 30 days before your card expires so your service in not interrupted. they should have get your renewal application in at least a 100 days before..

I had all my stuff in just as I should but because of the backlog I ended up having to break down my whole grown and also lost all my strains which had taken me several years to acquire and worked well for my medical condition, which could have been avoided had they posted a realistic time frame, and not that 30 day crap.
    sorry for the crappy message, typing from my cell phone.

if they had something realistic posted up, I would have sent my renewal off back in march or something... Im not so upset that they are back logged. just really unprofessional how they are handelingthings.

MimbresValley I think you jumped the gun you say "I ended up having to break down my whole grown and also lost all my strains which had taken me several years to acquire and worked well for my medical condition,". I think I posted a while back that I also Got my card a little late when I did my renewal this last year but when I did get it the date of renewal was the date that my last card had expired so If you got rid of your grow that was on you as long as you have your paper work in even if you don't have your card you are ok if law enforcement was to check you would be in good standing with the department.Sorry to hear you lost your strains.

what if the police show up, they call the DOH and they*DOH* have no record of my application.
    The DOH cashed disco's MO but have no record of his application, I don't know if they have any record of my application cause nobody answers the phone when you call, sent in a request for info with the self addressed stamped envelope, no reply.

i also live with my fiancee, don't want to risk causing her problems.
    I still haven't got a call back from the DOH from the message I left last week, ill let you guys know how long things end up taking for me.
    nothing in the mail yet.

I just tried to go to the medical cannabis program site, and its down. Im going to laugh if they change the 30 day thing after I posted that message this morning,

Minbres DOH has someone answering the phone so if you just keep trying you will get someone to talk to.

still no phone call back, been a week now since I left a message.
    still no response back about my application status, been a month.
    getting close to three months since my check for my application fee was cashed.

I think im going to give it another month from today, if I don't get some type of response. I may just have to resort to legal action, its posted on the DOH website 30 days, and other people have sent their application in after me and already received their card. so I can prove the whole first come first serve thing is total crap.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast