Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Obama America in not a christian nation...we are muslim.

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube
    Trip06 Reviewed by Trip06 on . Obama America in not a christian nation...we are muslim. Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

that sucks but I'm a still a a Odinist man

weather he is or not doesn't bother me as i don't believe in any religion not that that matters, but from my point of view this was edited by obama haters.

The video is actually a compendium of intercut, out of context statements taken from various interviews with Obama in which he discusses his childhood exposure to Islam (and Islam in general) and from addresses delivered by Obama to areas of the world with predominantly Muslim audiences for the purpose of "creating a better dialogue so that the Muslim world understands more effectively how the United States, but also how the West thinks about many of these difficult issues like terrorism, like democracy, to discuss the framework for what's happened in Iraq and Afghanistan and our outreach to Iran, and also how we view the prospects for peace between Israelis and the Palestinians."

stelth stoner is correct. This was edited. The main argument when Obama is quoted to saying, "... you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith ..."

Obama was not proclaiming his "Muslim faith"; he was acknowledging that Republican nominee John McCain had not specifically promulgated the false rumor that Obama was a Muslim. The interviewer, George Stephanopoulos, not understanding the context of Obama's response mistakenly attempted to correct him by interjecting the words "Your Christian faith." This non sequitur briefly threw Obama off track; he repeated the words "My Christian faith" and then returned to the point he was trying to make.

Anyone who reads the interview transcript, or watches it, will see it clearly without anti-Obama individuals lying or unknowingly spreading around false blatant fiction.

Obama: What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come ...

Mr. Stephanopoulos (interrupting): Your Christian faith.

Obama: My Christian faith - well, what I'm saying is ...

Mr Stephanopoulos (interrupting): Connections, right.

Obama: ... that he hasn't suggested that I'm a Muslim, and I think that his campaign upper echelons haven't either. What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I'm not what who I say I am when it comes to my faith, something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time.

Open your eyes, Trip06

Bruh, even if he was a muslim what is wrong with it?????

Quote Originally Posted by king of the world
    Bruh, even if he was a muslim what is wrong with it?????
    Exactly! There is nothing wrong with someone's religion.