Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1462 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

bong, pipe, joint.... which is better, gets you higher etc

We all hit the pipes, bongs, and bubblers regularly. More pipes and bongs. Every once and a while we will use the vaporizer. You always want to keep your tolerance down though, so you don't have to hit the bong 3 times before you feel anything. Stick with a pipe for regular use and a bong for when you want to get torched. Happy Smokin'!

Small joints for me, I use a roller, perfect roll all the time. Most efficient high second to glass pipe. Bong highs are great, but doesn't last long. Actually eating it is the best high because it last the longest, and gives that true floating feeling like smoking 4-5 joints in a row lol, but it's not as efficient as a quick roll or glass pipe.

3.   Advertisements

I really need to start getting some recipes together and start making edibles more.

Well IMO anything that you take a hit at a time gets you higher, because you have the time to hold it in for the full time (5seconds) such as a bong or pipe. I like joints better because they get you blown in the end, but I dislike having to smoke continually from the time you light up. Cuz its not like you can just put a joint or blunt down and come back in ten minutes and take a hit like you can with a pipe... Well you can but you'll be pissed when you come back and see your weed has been wasted lol. But all I all, your love smoking any way, cuz no matter how u smoke, you get high... The beauty of Marijuana

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123