Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1669 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Black Grape Kush......test grow......very successful

Attachment 277868Attachment 277867

Well some of you know.....I have been growing through test grows with many different strains for a complete year now.

Some have been a complete bust.......poor geneics.....poor clones.....poor seeds......poor germination.....you name it....I have had it.

Here are the strains I have grown in the year......wait.....jeeze......I am not sure I can recall the all by memory....I would have to look at my log book....well here goes

Space queen.......not a keeper
    Affgoo................not a keeper
    Purple Berry Kush..50/50 at this point
    Red Berry Kush........yep good one
    Purple Trainwreck...........not a keeper
    Pure Power Plant.....A fantastic strain....not a keeper.....it just gets huge....and takes over the room.....great for outdoors...not indoors
    Grape Romulan........Woulderful....great smell....very hard to trim......yields good.....just way hard to trim.....Not a keeper
    Blue Dream.............Excellent yielder....great smell......very hard to trim.....super sticky......plants get HUGE....not a keeper
    Purple Passion OG......complete DOG.....not a keeper
    Grand Daddy Purple......excellent yielder...great smell....easy to trim.....great medicine.....none of my grows got purple....Not a keeper
    Oceans OG 13.............excellent yielder....great smell....big nugs....great for SOG.....Yep a good one
    Larrys OG...................Excellent yielder.....great smell....HUGE NUGGS....perfect for SOG......yep a good one
    Skywalker OG..............Not as good as the Larrys.....I believe it was a function of vegging....Good nugs....I say yep a good one for now
    Kypronite OG.............Excellent smell.....yielder.....HUGE nuggs........big time keeper
    Green Thai OG............Excellent medicine.....very poor yielder.....very small nuggs.........everyone loves the medicine.......not a keeper
    Black Grape Kush (black berry Kush x Grape Romulan).....big yielder....super awesome smell......outstanding medicine......Total Keeper
    Black Berry OG..................Awesome Smell......nice size nugs...easy to trim...good yield....great for SOG......good keeper
    Carmel OG........................Awesome Smell .....good size smell.....excellent color......great for SOG .........nice keeper
    Paradise OG...daniels cut.....Very fast grower.....big nugs....very strong medicine.....great for SCROG.....very branchy.....good keeper
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is 19 strains.....I most likely missed 1 or so.....so lets round it up to 20 strains.... and....only 9 strains....are keepers.....now
    I know.....it could be ME......very easily......but .....it very easy to fail.......VERY EASY.

By the end of this year I will be complete with my test grows will be complete:

Here are the test grows that are currently going as of now:

Sour Diesel.........looking great now.....plants streached like crazy....hit th lights is 2 weeks.....now in a SCROG...and buds are everywhere
    Black Bubba Kush OG (Bubba Kush x OG kush x Black Berr Kush).......these are looking excellent...small buds everywhere 3 week of flower
    Alien Dawg OG (91 chem dawg x Alien OG kush)......just repotted in flower 2 week.....smell is awesome
    Earth OG......still in veg
    J-1 special.....still in veg
    Pure Indica.....still in veg......looking good

Here is a picture of the Black Grape Kush

That is 25 strains.......WOW.......I will say it again......it is very easy to fail.....and get discourged and just give up, most stoners would of already given up..........For anyone looking to grow....just keep in mind....you will have setbacks.....but once you find that sweet spot....
    just refine it.....that is what I am doing on my keepers....

Hope this helps all of you.
    weeddaddy50 Reviewed by weeddaddy50 on . Black Grape Kush......test grow......very successful 277868277867 Well some of you know.....I have been growing through test grows with many different strains for a complete year now. Some have been a complete bust.......poor geneics.....poor clones.....poor seeds......poor germination.....you name it....I have had it. Here are the strains I have grown in the year......wait.....jeeze......I am not sure I can recall the all by memory....I would have to look at my log book....well here goes Space queen.......not a keeper Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

my friend is growing these seeds is there any pics of it in veg?

That's a LOT of strains....

Which would you say is the tastiest, most flavorful???

CGI::::::

Kypronite OG
    Green Thai OG
    Black Berry OG
    Larry's OG
    Black Grape Kush

all are just awesome........you will never go wrong with any of those.:jointsmile:

What kind of yields are you getting with the keepers? How many plants do you use in your sea of green setups? Thanks.

This is your buddy from Cool. how did your black bubba turn out? call me I have a new cut that is truly out of this world.

Hey Nor-Caluato,

The Black Bubba....is looking very good.....SOG.....with 3 week veg...they are about 30" tall....very nice buds stacking very nicely....super frosty.....3 weeks to go.....should be very good.....so far I love this strain....they are right next the the sour diesel table....and I am not impressed with that strain at all....

Wow that is some nice meds. Why cant we get anything like this in the UK? I would love to get hold of the black grape kush, is there any chance? I suffer with chronic pain due to needing a spinal fusion. Always on the look out for the strongest meds I can get hold of. At the moment its buying from the dam or uk shops selling bog standard seeds. Need the killer...
    Peace bro