Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1866 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

ID card in the mail

when your cannabis id card comes in the mail is it usually pretty discrete? I just don't want it to look obvious
    Mattmay93 Reviewed by Mattmay93 on . ID card in the mail when your cannabis id card comes in the mail is it usually pretty discrete? I just don't want it to look obvious Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

ID card in the mail

In comes sealed in a hemp envelope with a big marijuana leaf stamped on the front.

Actually, where you live it may not be necessary. In California all that is necessary is to carry your doctor's recommendation letter. The card is optional.

ID card in the mail

I just got mine today. (YAY!!!!) I live in Colorado. The envelope is stamped with the State of Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Below their address, it has "HSV-MMP - 8608 CONFIDENTIAL" on it. I don't know how different it looks from the CDPHE's other mailings. I'm willing to bet that the mail carriers who have delivered a few of these can tell what they are.

Grace

ID card in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmay93
    when your cannabis id card comes in the mail is it usually pretty discrete? I just don't want it to look obvious
    Who cares what it looks , don't smoke if your worried about carrying around a legal cannabis card you PUFF.

ID card in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by MentalWarfare
    Who cares what it looks , don't smoke if your worried about carrying around a legal cannabis card you PUFF.
    Hey calm down man , he might have a wife that is a control freak and will beat him lol.. But mine was pretty simple had the the doctors name and his address and mine with a stamp

ID card in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmay93

The card is a big hash waffer. with a picture of you on it that says "smoke dope"