Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1562 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Opening a Dispensary around the Indianapolis area

Hey! How is it going everyone? I am currently living and attending college in Indianapolis. One of my dreams and plan in the near future is to open a medical marijuana dispensary somewhere in the Indianapolis area. As you may all know, Indiana is a pretty mean and strict state towards marijuana. But the good news is that, legislatures are working to legalize medical marijuana in Indiana, but the million dollar question is WHEN?

Until then, I have already created a pretty detailed business plan for my non-profit organization, but it is still a work in progress. I am stuck on developing my funding forecast, finding two more people in order to have a board of members to vote on operations, understanding all the licenses, approvals, registrations, and restrictions a dispensary may require to start, and the company's financial needs to run for an x amount of time. I was wondering if anyone can lend me a hand, and give me a little help. A lot of information are pretty hard to figure out since the medical marijuana program is still pending in Indiana, and a lot of the resources are hard to find. If you know what you are talking about, I can show you my business plan and notes (Just don't take my ideas lol).

For all those who are wondering, I want to start this nonprofit because I believe the war on pot is a complete failure, and that the government shouldnâ??t penalize or put people behind bars who use marijuana as a form of treatment for their illnesses; I also want to open this dispensary because I have a strong desire to help people who need medical marijuana as a form of medicine, and I want to provide a safe, professional, and affordable environment where people can purchase their medicine.

If anyone can give me some advice, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks
    lonelystoner92 Reviewed by lonelystoner92 on . Opening a Dispensary around the Indianapolis area Hey! How is it going everyone? I am currently living and attending college in Indianapolis. One of my dreams and plan in the near future is to open a medical marijuana dispensary somewhere in the Indianapolis area. As you may all know, Indiana is a pretty mean and strict state towards marijuana. But the good news is that, legislatures are working to legalize medical marijuana in Indiana, but the million dollar question is WHEN? Until then, I have already created a pretty detailed business Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Bump

Sorry that you got no replies lonely stoner. Im new to the forum also nd I myself am a strong medical marijuana advocate myself. I am also a college student and also from indianapolis. I went to Purdue University for Computer Science last year. I was introduced to cannabis and all year instead of doing what most people do and study what they love. For me it was cannabis. Needless to say I am changing my major to business for two reasons. One because I did horrible. Lol. And also because I want to open a dispensary one day also. I kmow tons of genectic and growing information that could help someone some day. I sent u a friend request. I really would like to team up with you and help your cause and dream come true. ...Our cause and dream.

Btw..sorry about my typing errors. I was in a rush and im not the best typer.

Wow, i finally found someone who has the dream and goal as me! I myself am majoring in Computer Science at Ivy Tech and I plan on transferring to IUPUI after I get my associates degree in CINS, and I also plan to minor in business. I've been around cannabis for about 4 or 5 years now, I started out consuming it (illegally) to help my ADHD, it helps me focus on my schoolwork better. And to tell you the truth, it is life changing for the better; My grades improved, and my quality of life improved also. The longer I use cannabis, I found out that I really want to help people who need to use cannabis medically. So I had a vision of opening a dispensary in the Indianapolis area, when medical marijuana becomes legal. With my insight, I did tons of research, and created up a business plan for Nature's Green Farmacy, took notes, downloaded business forms, and etc. And yeah lets team up and accomplish this goal. What part of Indianapolis are you from?

Im from nw indy. I went to Pike High School. Im actually going to ivy tech this semester before returning to purdue in the spring. This way I can get my gen eds done a lil cheaper.

Nice.. We should definitely meet up sometime, smoke a blunt, and I can show my business plans and notes for my dispensary and delivery service.

Sounds dope. And ill second tht blunt? Can u pm me ur # so we can meet up sometime in the future?

BUMP
    Looks like there might be some hope of this goal coming alive; Anyone still interested in teaming up and discuss a possibility for a medical dispensary in the Indianapolis area in the near future. It seems like a few members of legislation are working hard to get pot decriminalized in Indy.

You can use the link under my name to contact me. If you need a supplier once its legalized in IN, I'll gladly stock on commission - I don't have dispensary plans, I do however have grow plans - I'm flexible, get ahold of me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast