Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1989 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Light cycle stress for monster outdoor crops.

Hi, I am new here and thought I would share a method I use to get huge production. I have used this method for years now but you need to get it right or the plants will pull out of any type of production and just veg, you want them to do both at the same time.

First off, I dont do any BS like PH the water and fancy soil. I use the water out of the river and use whatever organic soil they got at the local Ace store. I only use Flora Nova bloom and grow. So really simple. My THC content is good enough that the dispensaries medications are a bit to weak anymore. I believe if the finished bud does not look fake with crystals then something went wrong.

There are three methods I use to grow out doors, the normal one is like everyone else. Here is a pic to help show the difference. Notice the length between nodes.

I am sure others do this to>> Then there is the partial light shock/stress method. I get the clones in the dirt about the beginning of april. I put them under 20 hour on, 4 hour off HPS lighting until mid May. Then I move them outside with no transition. The natural light cycles make them go into a partial state of production, but they continue to grow vertically. The difference is the length between the nodes. They overlap for all new growth. These will be 4 ft tall and almost as wide and yield as much as 2 pounds. So if you feed it right it fills in very shockingly dense. Notice that you can not see through the top most cola, and this is still july, so 2 more months to veg.

Now for method three, hehe. It is the same as the last one execpt the plants are on 24 hour on lighting. No rest. Then move them out in mid May. These will not gorw as much but will be one huge bud, the entire plant. Mine are three feet tall and won't get much taller or wider, they are in a 2 gallon containers, and will give me between 3 and 5 oz each. I average 2 oz per foot on a good year. These already have insane crystals.

where_am_I Reviewed by where_am_I on . Light cycle stress for monster outdoor crops. Hi, I am new here and thought I would share a method I use to get huge production. I have used this method for years now but you need to get it right or the plants will pull out of any type of production and just veg, you want them to do both at the same time. First off, I dont do any BS like PH the water and fancy soil. I use the water out of the river and use whatever organic soil they got at the local Ace store. I only use Flora Nova bloom and grow. So really simple. My THC content is Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What strains are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by where_am_I
    Hi, I am new here and thought I would share a method I use to get huge production. I have used this method for years now but you need to get it right or the plants will pull out of any type of production and just veg, you want them to do both at the same time.

First off, I dont do any BS like PH the water and fancy soil. I use the water out of the river and use whatever organic soil they got at the local Ace store. I only use Flora Nova bloom and grow. So really simple. My THC content is good enough that the dispensaries medications are a bit to weak anymore. I believe if the finished bud does not look fake with crystals then something went wrong.

There are three methods I use to grow out doors, the normal one is like everyone else. Here is a pic to help show the difference. Notice the length between nodes.

I am sure others do this to>> Then there is the partial light shock/stress method. I get the clones in the dirt about the beginning of april. I put them under 20 hour on, 4 hour off HPS lighting until mid May. Then I move them outside with no transition. The natural light cycles make them go into a partial state of production, but they continue to grow vertically. The difference is the length between the nodes. They overlap for all new growth. These will be 4 ft tall and almost as wide and yield as much as 2 pounds. So if you feed it right it fills in very shockingly dense. Notice that you can not see through the top most cola, and this is still july, so 2 more months to veg.

Now for method three, hehe. It is the same as the last one execpt the plants are on 24 hour on lighting. No rest. Then move them out in mid May. These will not gorw as much but will be one huge bud, the entire plant. Mine are three feet tall and won't get much taller or wider, they are in a 2 gallon containers, and will give me between 3 and 5 oz each. I average 2 oz per foot on a good year. These already have insane crystals.

excellent read, thank you for contributing <3