Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1712 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Looks like McKenna vs Inslee for Governor...

How will either of these 2 impact our cause and to what extent? Is one any more pro than the other? Either way I bet we can expect change. I am not sure about either so all comments welcome.
    hiamps Reviewed by hiamps on . Looks like McKenna vs Inslee for Governor... How will either of these 2 impact our cause and to what extent? Is one any more pro than the other? Either way I bet we can expect change. I am not sure about either so all comments welcome. Rating: 5
    And we never failed to fail...it was the easiest thing to do.

2.   Advertisements

Haven't heard where MMJ is priority for either candidate. Once the interviews start cranking up we'll need some people to ask them the hard questions and find out exactly where they stand.

Rob McKenna goes to school preaching about'drug abuse'I don't know what Inslee's take is.

Won't really matter which one wins as far as the big issues are. Both are pretty much idiots and McKenna is your typical capitalist crook. Inslee doesn't have much of a backbone. Neither will do anything to help the economy here. McKenna is a right wing bible thumper so you know he will do everything he can to kill the cannabis movement. Inslee won't have the strength to take on much of anybody on the issue. And both will be a slave to DEA.