I am a 59 yearold ,been waiting all my life for this.Always had a few plants. But with card finally ,i built a 8x8 greenhouse. bought a light and daisy clonner and now have my 12 plants in it. they were 4 feet high by the 4th of july so im going good.The secondary branches are putting off branches. It is looking pretty full and 8x8 looking small... The question is 8x8 to small for 12 real healthy plants? and with them growing together affect output. I am taking fan leaves off and they are great. There must be lots like me because the kid at home depot said that lots of clear plastic had been sold. lol They were out twice when i went in.I have 4 windows in it so the temps do not get to high. any tips would sure help....for thoes thinking of a green house, it takes 20 sheets of plastic,30 2x4s and 5 4x4 posts and 4 4foot windows and takes a day or so to build ,and don't forget the lock lol have funimp::rasta:
john235 Reviewed by john235 on . outdoor greenhouse growing I am a 59 yearold ,been waiting all my life for this.Always had a few plants. But with card finally ,i built a 8x8 greenhouse. bought a light and daisy clonner and now have my 12 plants in it. they were 4 feet high by the 4th of july so im going good.The secondary branches are putting off branches. It is looking pretty full and 8x8 looking small... The question is 8x8 to small for 12 real healthy plants? and with them growing together affect output. I am taking fan leaves off and they are Rating: 5