Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Caregiver question

I agree. If i get that much free, then some other patients will be getting free meds too. These prices being charged are barely less than street prices and is absurd, saying thats just covering thier expenses. If i were growing, I would be charging $20 1/4's all day. These are just dealers trying to sell legally now. We need to stay away from the black market. Dont get me wrong, I like my herb as much as the next person, but we need to play on the same side. All drugs were legally up until the 30's, when they were made illegal, which obviously created a black market. Marijuana is no where near as dangerous as alcohol, but thats legal. If you really want to know who runs the black market, do some research and you'll find out the truth. My 2 cents.

2.   Advertisements

Caregiver question

Clubs are fucking people plain and simple. There is a website where collectives advertise compassionate prices @ $40-$50 an 8th, I email then and tell them straight up they are thieves. The law in CA is very clear that you are not to profit from being a care giver and that a collective is to be involved in the growing and harvesting process. Most aren't coming close to following the law and will eventually be shut down.

People need to network with real growers who are trying to work within the framework of the state laws. It sounds like you have a great person there to work with, if that all works out for you I'd try to maintain a relationship with this guy.

Caregiver question

There are clubs like Cannapassion Club of Arizona that give patients meds for free. They get it all from donated excess.

Caregiver question

Here is the deal. People will tell you ANYTHING to get you on as their Caregiver. Then once they get you, no more free anything. Of course that sounds too good to be true, because it is. It's just stupid.

If you want to belong to a collective there are many that have popped up around town, most are really on the fence of being illegal. Just be careful! You can also find meds on Craigslist. As you can see from the recent Craigslists busts.

One thing to keep in mind is Patient to Patient transfer for $ is ILLEGAL. Find a legit Caregiver and stick with them. I personally went with a Caregiver Coop I followed on Facebook for the past few months (not going to plug them because then I "automatically work for them" but you can message me if you can't find one). They are not for everyone because they are definately more conservative and super "by the book" type people but im ok with that. They also give me nothing for free but im also ok with that. The guy that delivers my meds is about 40 and a professional that drives a nice car. Personally that's what I was looking for. Good prices too.

That being said. Browse Facebook and start poking around. See which Caregivers stick out to you as being more your speed. Me and my husbands biggest concern was getting a guy showing up to my house and him being SHADY. Which is why it took me 3 months to find a Caregiver!

Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12